Status: Completed

My Two Shoes

My Prince

It was well after noon when I finally woke up and got dressed in my black jeans and an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. We’d sat for hours in the hospital last night, but James was back home and ok. My next item on the agenda was to get my most favorite pair of high heels back; I just prayed someone hadn’t stolen them.

I headed to the hotel, making a star bucks stop to get myself ready for the rest of the day, before making my way into the hotel. The place was surprisingly sparkling clean and well staffed, you’d never assumed they’d had a party with a bunch of rock heads the night before; I pitied the maids.

“Hi there, what can I do for you?” The front desk attendant asked as I approached.

“I was wondering if anyone turned in a pair of shoes last night,” I smiled and hoped like hell that her answer would be a yes.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m afraid they didn’t,” she smiled sadly. “I’ll keep my eye out for any though,” she promised.

“Well crap, thank you anyway,” I muttered before heading to the door.

“You know Cinderella only left one glass slipper,” I spun to see Zacky Vengeance leaning against the wall and in his hand was my favorite pair of heels.

“So my prince charming was the one and only Zacky Vengeance, I should have known by your voice,” I couldn’t help but smile.

“Care to tell me why Cinderella left me not only one but two shoes?” he asked.

“Well,” I said as we met in the middle of the lobby. “I should start by saying the magazine is my day job, at night I’m a professional wrestler and my name is Violet.”

“No way, that’s some sick shit,” he laughed. “It’s nice to find the name of my Cinderella.”

“Yeah, so I have a workout ring at my house and my five year old son decided to try a moon sault off the top rope. My mom was the one that called last night to inform me that he was at the hospital because he broke his arm.”

“Is he ok? Wait another question, does that mean you have a boyfriend, if you have a son?”

“No, I’m so available,” I smirked. “And he’s ok, he’s thrilled to have a battle wound, the kid even pitched a fit until they gave him a purple cast with pink and green. I think I need to keep him away from my Jeff Hardy videos, next he’ll be trying to copy my ladder moves,” I sighed and smiled as Zacky tried to keep up.

“Sounds like a cool kid,” he laughed.

“He’s the best,” I smiled.

“Well here are your shoes madam.” He held them out on his finger.

“Thank you so much for not letting someone take them,” I grinned. “They’re my favorite ones.”

“How would I have found my princess if I had let someone steal her shoes?” he smirked. “Would you care to finish what we were about to start last night?”

“I would,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I’d had a lot of flings with rock stars but I never thought someday I’d be about to kiss my favorite rock star of all time; a true fairytale come to life.

“Good,” he mumbled before our lips met in the best kiss I’d ever experienced. Maybe, I’d found more than just a fun time of sex, maybe I’d finally found my prince.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end :)