Status: Comments = Way More Updates. Pinky Promise.

Finding Myself

one.

I felt my cheeks burning as the back of his hand removed some stray hair from my face.

"David, I-I can't do this," I slurred.

Davids been a friends since I moved into this small town of a place and registered at our school. Never did I see him like this.

"No-no-no yes you can," he smiled.

"David, I said I can't!" I mumble-slurred-yelled.

"Aww, whats the ma-matter? You don't like me no more?" he smirked.

"David, What are you talking about? I'm just your friend!" I said feeling dizzy.

"Come on! Are you saying I've waited this long for nothing?" He started for my wrists and gripped tightly. He smirked. "I knew you'd never do it, time to take this into my own ma-matter" he slurred almost falling over.

I winced under the pain in my wrists, "David, please stop, we can figure this out."

Pain struck. He dug his elbows into my chest and I listened to my bones crack, under all his weight, he was inside me, then I went into black out mode..

------------

The light from the outside world beyond the walls I was contained in burned my eyes, I attempted to sit upright but stopped when the pain in my chest nearly knocked me out.

"Oh, sweetie don't move," I recognized my mothers soothing voice next to the bed. "You have more than one, actually two fractured ribs."

I forced a fake smile, "What happened?" It was the dear truth though, I didn't remember NOTHING.

The creases at the corner of my mothers mouth turned downward in a frown, she sighed. "Baby, you went to a party with David, and there was alcohol involved." I can already tell from the changing tone in her voice and her pretty facial features, it was not good.. "You and David were both drunk, and that bastard took advantage of the situation," her eyes welled up she put her hands on either side of my face and kissed my forehead. "I'm Sorry."

I tried to ask a question but instead a series of nothing but air came out instead and I was breathing heavily. "Mom, was I-I.. was I raped?!" I managed to say between swallowing air to breathe. With the new pain in my chest fueling my rage I couldn't control the tears and pain. I pressed my hand to my ribs knowing clearly it wouldn't solve it. I managed my breathing and calmed down wiping my cheeks of rolling tears.

"I was furiated! They put him behind bars. Oh, the guy, one of your classmates was at the party and heard something and he came and checked, he called in. He's passed out in the hallway." she added.

I rolled over onto what I though was my good side, "Ouch, Mom, Could I...Could I maybe talk to him?" I faked yet again another smile.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to get breakfast anyways. Want breakfast? A snack?"

"Could you get me a bagel and iced-tea?" I said through light tears, still grasping the reality of the horrible horrible truth.

She kissed my forehead and put her hand to my forehead, "we can be strong". She walked around the bed and retrieved her purse then left for the hospital cafeteria. I heard mumbling and shuffling outside the door and I waited for my saviour...
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are very very very much appreciated (:
subscriptions remind why I'll update as much as possible.
<3