Status: up and runing

Chance for the Big Time

4

chapter 4
“yeah I'm joking.” I said. His face went from sad to happy and relieved.
“Why did you do that?” He asked.
“Its what you get for pushing me into the pool.” I told him.
“I'm sorry.” he said. Reached his hand out to get mine I took it. His had was warm like his hug are. He then puled me out of the pool.
“You forgive me?” he asked me.
“Yes I do. But you owe me.” I said.
“what you want.” he said stepping closer to me where then was a small gap between us.
“A great date.” I said.
“ooh I think I can make that happen.” he said with a big smile on his face.”
“So when is this great date going to be.” I said.
“What you say about tonight.” he said.
“I would say that sounds great.” I said to him
“Great, now lets have fun.” Carlos said putting on his helmet and started running around the pool screaming and then jumping in the pool. We all was laughing since he put his helmet on. Then James and Logan jumped in the pool. “So are you going to jump in or are or am I going to have to push you in.” Kendall asked me.
“You push me in I'll really cancel our date.” I said stepping closer to him.
“Okay, okay I wont push you in” he said. “But lets jump in and then work on the song after an hour or so.” he said.
So we both took each others hand and jumped in the deep end.

“You know I all ways wanted to try something.” I said.
“And whats that.” Kendall said.
“I all ways wanted to kiss a guys under water. I said. His eyes went wide.
“ooh really. He said. Want to kiss me under water?”
“ I think I'll like to kiss you under water.” I said putting my arms around his neck.
He then went under water and took me with him. He then kissed me and it was soft and sweet let me tell you the best kiss I have ever had. After the kiss he brought me back up for air we was both smiling from ear to ear.
“WOW.” He said.
“What?” I said.
“That was the best kiss I have ever had.” he said.
“Me to.” I said.
“Now how about a kiss that's not under water?” he said.
“Okay.” I said.
He lend down and I closed my eyes and he kissed me. It was soft and sweet just like the one before.
After the kiss I opened my eyes to see the face of a smiling Kendall.
“What?” I asked.
“its also the best kiss I have ever had.
“ Oh really now.” I said.
“yup.” he said and
“ okay now lover boy we had fun now its time to start the song writing.”
“ Aww man I was hoping we can have fun all day.”
“no it song time.” I said.