Status: Updated :) Enjoy.

H.B. and Gypsy

Consider Me Already Dead.

Cold!

My eyes shoot open and I immediately bolt up from wherever I was laying.

"E-e, Its o-ok! Its a-alright..." I hear someone say above me as they push my bangs out of my face. I twist my head and look up to find Landon looking down on me with a concerned expression. I was laying with my head in his lap. Where were we?

I looked around and noticed that we were sitting on my bathroom floor.

"How d-do you feel?" Landon whispers and presses a cold washcloth to my face.

So, thats what woke me up.

I groan and try and sit up, but feel my head get heavier as a sharp pain shoots threw my skull. I give up and lay back down in his lap. "My head hurts so bad..." I sigh. He just takes a deep breath and continues swiping the cloth against my forehead over and over again. "How did we get in here?" I asked him.

"I b-brought you in h-here. I figured th-the best place to b-be when you're hangover i-is next to the t-toilet..." He says, looking quite disappointed. I covered my face with my hands and sighed, completely embarrassed. Of course Landon was going to figure it out, he's smarter than I am.

I twisted my body in his lap, with my head pressed against his stomach, and wrapped my arms around his hips. "Im sorry, love." I say into his t-shirt covering his torso. He looked down at me.

"What g-got into y-you, Ever?" He sighed. "I didn't e-even know y-you drank..." He added.

"I don't." I sighed. "Last night I just...I dont know, I couldnt handle it. It seemed like an easy way out." I try and explain to him.

"C-couldn't handle what?" He asks me in a soft concern, resting his hand on my hip.

"Being away from you...everything, you know." I mumble with shifty eyes and uncurl my arms from around his hips, carefully sitting up and holding my head in my hands. "I didnt plan on it or anything...it just happened."

"B-but you drank f-for the wrong reasons, E-e, thats w-what worries me..." He furrows his brow with wide eyes.

I run the back of my hand down his cheek. "Dont worry, Im fine."

"You c-could tell m-me if somethings w-wrong..." He attempts again.

"Landon." I look at him. "Im going to be fine, alright? I just had a weak moment, I guess. You have nothing to worry about." I smile and give his cheek a kiss and immediately wince when I feel my head sway with pain again. He frowns.

"C-come on, lets get y-you something for th-that headache." He stands up and reaches his hand out to me. I take it and somehow make it to my feet. I don't think I've ever had a headache this bad. We walk out into the hallway and down the stairs, Landon holding my hand, helping me keep my balance the whole time.

"What d-did you drink a-anyways?" Landon asks when we walk into the kitchen.

"Come to think of it...I dont even know. Whatever it was, I think it was mixed. Im not even sure how much I drank, either." I ran my hand through my hair and made my way over to my dads cabinet again. Im gonna check just how much I actually drank last night. Im almost afraid to see.

I opened up the cabinet to find the bottle half gone.

Consider me already dead.

I nearly fell over with shock. Landon came over to see what I was making such a fuss over. He saw what I was pointing to and covered his, now open with shock, mouth.

"Half th-the bottle, Ever?!"

"I didnt know! I kind of just chugged it a couple times and set it back down!" I groaned and leaned over the counter, knowing that once my dad sees that his alcohol is missing, Im in for some deep shit. "Cant wait till he finds that." I add and sulk over to the medicine cabinet and grab some tylenol, throwing the pills down my throat.

"Well, m-maybe he doesnt h-have to find i-it..." Landon inquires.

"...Explain, love." I turn around and raise my eyebrow at him. He walks over to me.

"The d-drink is about the s-same color as a-apple juice. You c-could just pour s-some in and m-make it look like its s-still full..." He timidly offers. "I mean, a-apple juice has a-a weird taste to begin w-with, he wont r-really be able to t-tell."

"Well." I smile at him, "Its certainly worth a try." I went over to the fridge and pulled out the apple juice and brought it over to where the bottle was resting. "If he says something about the taste, Ill just have to come up with something." I shrug my shoulders and twist the cap off the bottle, pouring the juice in until the liquid rose to its previous spot. "Done." I smile and take the apple juice back to the fridge. "Thanks, doll." I smile and walk over to Landon, giving him a short kiss.

"W-welcome." He grinned. I yawned and ran my hands through my hair.

"Now, if you dont mind..." I begin, looking at Landon, "This hangover is making me quite the cripple, so I would appreciate if you would accompany me on your bed the rest of the day."

"Why m-my bed?"

"Because I dont want to be here, and your bed is more comfy." I laugh. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Whatever y-you want..." He smiles at me, but then raises an eyebrow."But you h-have to promise m-me something."

"And what would that be?" I take one of his hands in mine. He looks me straight in the eyes.

"Just dont d-do what you d-did last n-night again, E. Dont r-resort to drinking because you a-arent feeling g-good." He says seriously. I try to refrain from showing my real disappointment in that request, and chose to give him an uneasy smile.

"I promise." I sigh.

______________________________________________________________________

"Im so glad you thought of this!" I smile at Landon.

"Well, its h-halloween in a week, w-we had to a-at some point." He laughs.

Landon and I had spent all day being lazy around his house. Watching movies, making food, and taking some more pictures. Eventually we grew antsy and wanted to get out. October was nearing an end, and we have yet to really experience any of it.

"What are you going to do with it?"

"W-with what?"

"Your pumpkin, sugar."

"O-oh," He blushes, "Not sure y-yet. Im thinking s-something really c-classic."

"Im thinking, I'll gut the thing...but you carve mine for me since I have no artistic talent whatsoever." I say as we walk around the pumpkin patch. This place wasnt crowded at all, I was shocked. Maybe everyone was smarter than we were and picked up their pumpkins earlier than a week before halloween. I mean, who cares right? They are just going to end up smashed in my street anyways.

"You h-have artistic t-talent! You w-write and t-take beautiful pictures." Landon tries to argue.

"They're only beautiful because you're in them." I laugh and look at his blushing cheeks.

"Th-that's stupid. They're beautiful b-because you t-took them." He rolls his eyes.

I still have a hard time appreciating the pictures I take. I'm still learning how to use my camera as well, so everything seems so mediocre, even though Landon tells me I have a real eye for things. I take mostly pictures of him, anyways. He's used to me just taking out my camera at the most random of times and taking a whole roll of film of just him. Whether it was him on the phone, or his facial expressions when we're watching a movie, or just him making pancakes. I loved it all.

"This one is freaky looking." I tilt my head and look at it. This pumpkin was like any other pumpkin, Orange and ridged...This pumpkin, though, Had little spots all over it. Green and white ones.

"I-its cute." Landon smiles and picks it up. "I like i-it. Its d-different."

"Is this the one you want?" I ask.

"D-definitely." He smiles and holds it close to him.

"Alright, now its my turn." I sigh and take landon's little gloved hand as we continue to walk around the place, searching for the right pumpkin for me to destroy. I kind of wanted one with long and swirly stems. Kind of like the ones from cinderella, but not as green.

"C-cinderella, E?" Landon laughs when I told him what I was looking for. "I think y-your gay is sh-showing."

"Im only gay for you,you adorable little asshole." I hold him closer to me. and begin to walk towards the back of the patch. We kept looking around for another 15 minutes. I was beginning to lose hope and lose the feeling in my fingers. It was freezing out here.

"Forget it, Im freezing." I shiver and begin to walk back to the entrance, holding Landon's hand tightly.

"N-no! You have to c-carve a pumpkin!" He whimpers. I took one look at his face and rolled my eyes.

"Fine,but if we don't find something within the next five min-"

I stop in my tracks with a smile.

"That one's perfect!" I point to a pumpkin that was hidden by a sign in the front. It had all the curly stems and coils I was looking for. I grab it and take Landon and I's pumpkins up to the front to pay.

As we drove home, I noticed from the corner of my eye, that Landon has been looking at me the whole time with this sleepy smile on his face, peering over at me shyly through his bangs with a blush on his cheeks. I had to keep from blushing myself, and I turned to him.

"What?" I ask softly with a smile. "You're making me feel self conscious, doll." I feel blood rising under my cheeks. He lightly giggled under his breath and shook his head.

"You're j-just so beautiful, E-e...I cant b-believe I get t-to call you m-my boyfriend. Im s-so lucky." He whispers to me and keeps his head down, looking at his hands bashfully.

I felt my heart rate go up when I hear his small voice say those words. "You're going to kill me, love..." I groan with a smile and take his hand I was holding, and kiss it. "I think the same thing about you everyday." I look at him and he just bashfully smiled at me, leaned in and gave my lips a kiss. Thank god we were at a red light.

We got back to his house, and set our pumpkins down on his kitchen table, just as his mom walked in the room. "Oh, hey Mrs.Lee" I grin.

"I think by now, you can call me Jane, sweetie." She laughs.

"I'll keep that in mind." I nod my head.

"You guys are carving pumpkins?" She grins. We nod. "Well I'll be damned, I made a pumpkin pie tonight." She laughs. Me and Landon both stare at her with smiles. "Say no more, i'll bring you each a slice."

"T-thanks mom." Landon smiles and she goes and grabs some plates.

"Now..." I stare, "We begin." I stare down at the tools that came in the take-home kits.

I decided I was going to carve some kind of a ghost in mine. Easy right? Basically a sheet with two holes in it. Landon decided on doing some kind of Frankenstein thing. Of course, it was turning out amazing. We sat there for the next hour, scooping out the contents of our pumpkins and carving in the details, finishing our pumpkin pie, and drinking apple juice. A perfect night in my eyes. Eventually, Landon sighed and set his tools down, and walked over to sit on my lap.

"I-Im done. My h-hands are going to f-fall off."

I slipped my arms around his waist and looked at mine. "It sucks, but I guess it could've turned out worse. Yours is amazing, love."

"You did a-a g-great job, E." Landon smiles at me. "Lets p-put these on my f-front porch."

"Wait!" Mrs.Lee shouts. We turn to her. "Here are some candles to light inside them. Oh, and matches."

"Thanks." I grin and we walk outside, setting our pumpkins down, and lighting them up. Me and Landon walked a couple feet away and stared at them. "I love it." I grin and bring my camera up to my face, snapping a picture of our pumpkins.

"M-me too." Landon looks up at me.

"Now what?" I look down at him.

"N-now, we cuddle." He laughs and pulls me back into the house. I grin, having no objections. We cleaned up our pumpkin mess, thanked his mom for the pie, which was amazing by the way, and retreated to his room. We both changed into our pajamas and curled up in Landons bed, while watching "Hocus Pocus" with all the lights off. The film began and he sat in a comfortable silence and the beginning scenes flashed across the screen. Landon adjusted his head on my chest and sighed.

"I always l-loved that sh-shirt on him..." Landon comments distantly, looking at the screen. He was referring to the famous Thackery Binx character in the movie. I look down at him.

"Why?"

"I dont kn-know, I just a-always found it kind o-of sexy." He shrugs his shoulders. It was weird to hear him say that about someone else. "Like, i-if you were to w-wear that shirt..." He trails off and traces his finger down my torso.

"Continue?" I laugh.

"I would r-rip it off y-you." He giggles and gives my chest a kiss. I just laugh and run my hand through his hair, adverting my eyes back to the screen.

After the credits rolled, I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I curled around and looked at what time it was.1:15. "Come on, babe, lets go to bed..." I yawn and get his remote, turning his tv off. Landon doesnt respond. I look down at him and notice his back moving up and down slowly with every breath he took. Poor thing probably fell asleep within the 30 minutes of the movie.

I pulled the comforter up around our shoulders and pulled his waist closer me, resting his head in my neck.

I sigh and quickly drift into sleep. Today was perfect.

________________________________________________________________________

My eyes slowly open and peer out into the darkness of landons room.

What the fuck is that annoying buzzing?

I look to his desk and notice my phone was vibrating. The blue glow of the screen was the only source of light his room had at the moment.

"Goddamn it..." I groan quietly and rest my head on the pillow, not wanting to wake up Landon who was currently cuddled up to my chest, fast asleep. I try to slowly reach over and grab it, attempting to not wake him up, but of course, I hear a small whimper come from his lips as he opens his eyes with heavy lids and looks up at me.

"Sorry, love, go back to sleep." I whisper and run the back of my hand on his cheek. He barley even responded, just slightly nodding his head and burrowing his face into my neck once again.

I put the phone up to my ear and listened. "You have one new message. First message: 'Ever, its your mother. We need to talk. Ill see you tomorrow morning.' End of messages." I furrowed my brow and set the phone back on the table and glance at the alarm clock.

2:46 a.m.

What the fuck was she doing up this late? And what could possibly be so important that she should talk to me about?

With a long sigh, I snuggle up to Landon and slowly kiss his cheek. He stirs and blinks his eyes open. "E-e?" He barley manages to whisper. "Are y-you ok?" He asks while looking at me with half-lidded eyes. Poor babe was exhausted. I ran my hand down his back and smiled at him.

"Yeah, Im fine." I whispered to him. He gave a sleepy smile and leaned into me, giving my lips a slow kiss, and I gladly kissed him back. I pulled away with an added "Now go back to sleep, you can hardly keep your eyes open.." I sighed and he rested his head in the crook of my neck. We laid there for a good five minutes when suddenly, I hear Landon whisper something to me.

"I love y-you, Ever." He whispered, quickly drifting off.

"I love you too." I whispered.

____________________________________________________________________

I woke up early the next morning. I didnt want to disrupt Landon again, so I crawled out of bed and left him a note on his desk.

"Bye, Sugar." I whispered to his sleeping face. I leaned down and gave his lips a kiss. I wasnt surprised when I felt him kissing me back, because recently, I figured out that Landon will kiss you back if you kiss him when he's asleep. Its the cutest thing and he never remembers it in the morning. I smile and with one last look at him, I quietly slip out of his room, downstairs, and out of his house.

Just as I opened my front door, I see my mom sitting on the couch. No Tv on. No magazine in her hands. Just her sitting by herself on the couch staring at something in her hands.

What the fuck?

"Uh..Mom?" I question softly and go sit next to her. She looks at me and pats the cushion next to her. I sit down and wait, knowing she wanted to tell me something. I glanced at what she was holding and noticed it was some pictures. I wasnt sure of what yet...

"Now, Ever...I want you to be completely honest with me." She says seriously and looks at me.

Ok, now Im scared.

"O-ok..." I stumbled and clasped my hands in my lap. She took a deep breath and then slowly flipped over the stack of pictures she was holding so I could see them.

I feel my heart stop.

My palms sweat.

Blood goes cold.

How did she find those?! I begin to panic and quickly look down at my shoes. I swear, I feel tears beginning to form behind my eyes.

"Why did you lie to me?" She whispers and looks at the pictures.

The pictures me and Landon took in his room that one day. The ones of us kissing, and us sleeping together...all of our little world, Exposed.

"I..." My voice shook.

"Do you understand what your father would do if he found out about you two?" My mom warns with a low voice, pointing to our beautiful pictures. Just the mention of him set me off.

"N-no! You cant tell him! Pl-please, mom..." I whimper, the tears finally falling down my face.

"Well, what am I suppose to do, Ever?" She says. She looked angry. "You lied to me."

"I know, and Im sorry, but p-please! I cant lose Landon, you dont understand..." I started to cry and held my head in my hands.

She sighed. "How long has this been going on?"

I cant even look at her. "A couple m-months..." I choke on my spit, coughing.

"Months, Ever? Why would you keep this from me?" She scolded. Ive never seen her like this.

"I-Im sorry...I was afraid!" I tried to control my breathing. She shook her head and looked at the picture of me and Landon kissing.

"So, what are you and Landon?" She says, dead serious, not one hint of amusement on her face.

"He's m-my boyfriend..." I tear up again and look down, thinking how that might be over now that my mom knows. She doesnt seem happy about this. Not one bit.

"I didnt even know you were gay, Ever..." She looked at me, confused. I shook my head frantically.

"Im not!" My bloodshot eyes look at her.

"Then what is this?" She points to me and Landon again. "If you have a boyfriend, you're gay, Ever." She finishes and sets the picture down in my lap.

"But Im not gay..." I whisper weakly.

"Then what does Landon mean to you?" She looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. I snap and stand up, snatching the pictures out of her hands.

"Everything, okay? Everything!" I yell as tears begin to form again.

"You dont need to get so angry, Ever." She looks at me and takes a deep breath. "Sit down, Im not done."

"Im not going to sit and listen to you talk like that about someone I love." I say. "I thought you wouldnt care, but I guess I was wrong."

"Who said I cared, Ever?" She asked me. I turn to her and say nothing, waiting for her to finish her point. "Im upset you lied to me. You could have just told me, but no, you lied." She stated. "Second of all, you know I dont mind if you're gay...or whatever you are, you just need to be honest with me and not lie about it. This is a very serious thing, Sweetie." She starts to calm down. I go and sit next to her again.

"I know its serious, trust me." I sniffled. "Thats why I was afraid to tell you."

"No matter how scary it is to tell me some things, you need to stay honest with me. Thats the bottom line." She stated.

"I know. Im sorry." I sigh. "Please dont make me stop seeing Landon, mom...." I cry into my hands.

"I wont make you do that." She sighs.

"So...how did you find those pictures anyways?" I ask. She shifts in her seat and takes a piece of lint off her skirt awkwardly before answering, her eyes growing slightly shifty.

...right.

"Well, I uh, wasnt feeling very well so, I went down stairs to get a glass of water and then I saw your bag lying there. It had fallen over, so I went to put your things back in it, and there were the pictures..." She explained, still looking slightly suspicious.

"Well, why were you up so late?" I raise my eyebrow.

"I just havent been feeling well recently. Im fine. Must be my age." She laughs, still looking at her feet.

Hm....ok?

I nodded, sitting awkwardly for a minute. "So...you love him?" She asks me.

I blush, wiping away some tears on my cheeks.. "Yes. We love eachother..." I admit.

"Well, even though Im still frustrated with you, Im happy for you. Thats a gift, you know." She smiles. "Oh, and ever, Ill keep this from your father until you're ready." She says as she walks into the kitchen.

"Thank you, Mom." I weakly smile. After she left, I immediately stood up and went up to my bedroom with heavy footsteps, instantly crashing on my bed. I cant fathom or comprehend how my heart is feeling right now.

Relieved my mom doesnt care.

Scared that my dad might find out.

Shocked my mom saw pictures the of me and Landon.

Happy that Landon is still mine.

Im not going to tell him till later today. I dont want to wake him up early with that kind of nerve wracking news. I turned my body and cuddled into my comforter, staring at my favorite picture of me and Landon. It was the one that we never knew was taken until we looked at the film. I had set my camera to a continuous timer that went off every 2 minutes. I had set it on my desk facing my bed one afternoon we were hanging out and left it on for about an hour. We had completely forgotten about it.

It caught a moment I would cherish for the rest of my life.

The picture was of me and landon laying on his bed. I had fallen fast asleep, while landon stayed wide awake. He was cuddled close to me, bare stomach to bare stomach, legs tangled, and arms around eachothers waists, and landon...for the longest time, just laid there, staring at my sleeping face curiously. Endearingly. The picture captured the very moment he reached up and touched my sleeping face, taking in every detail about me with wide eyes.

This picture captured his innocence, as well as his love for me that was never fleeting, never taken for granted, and never false. It captured the purest, most loving exchange of affection that me and landon share on a daily basis. But this time...I felt like I got a peek into his little world. It was magic.

I kissed the picture and set it next to me.

I need sleep.

_____________________________________________________________________

I was grasping Landons hand tightly as we walked. Earlier today, I got him on the phone and told him we needed to speak about something. We decided to go down to the dock about 20 minutes from our houses. I thought it would be relaxing setting for some..not so relaxing news. As we were walking, Landon stayed quiet the whole way. I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong.

"E-Ever..." Landon anxiously whispered when we finally got to the dock and sat in the sand.

I pulled him into my lap. "Yes?"

He timidly looked up at me and whimpered. "Im s-sorry..." He added sadly.

What?

I furrow my brow. "For what, babe?"

He looks down , looking completely defeated, and says "I know I-I can be a b-bad boyfriend, because I-Im, y-you know, different, and I h-have problems...but, p-please dont..." He sniffled and didnt finish.

What is he talking about?

I lifted his chin up with my finger and looked at his quickly watering eyes. "Please dont what, love?"

He blinked once, letting one tear fall before he answered "Leave m-me."

My eyes widen in disbelief as I look at him. Me leave Landon? Where the hell would he get such a ridiculous idea? "Why would you ever think such a thing?" I question him. "I would never. You know that, doll."

He looked so confused. "B-but isnt that wh-what you came h-here to do?" He whispered.

I stared.

"T-to break up w-with me?" He cries. I just lean in and kiss his lips for a good five seconds. I pull away and hold his face in my hands.

"No." He takes a deep breath of relief and rest his head on my shoulder. "Landon, I love you. Why would you think that?"

"I guess I-I just figured th-thats what you m-meant by 'we n-need to talk'." He whispers.

"No." I laugh at his adorable frightened face, "And, for one thing, you are not a bad boyfriend, or needy for that matter, and I promise I dont have any plans of breaking up with you anytime soon." I hug his little waist closer to me.

He let out a shy giggle with a nod. "So, whats th-the real reason we're h-here, then?"

I adjusted us so we were in more of a comfortable position and tucked some hair behind his hair before continuing. "Well...you know those pictures we took on my birthday? In your room?" I ask him.

He nods his head with a smile."O-october 11th."

"Mhm." I smile back at him."It turns out that...one night my mom just happened to come across my bag and..."

"A-and?" He whispers, looking up at me with wide eyes.

Here it goes.

"She found them." I answer. "She knows about us, babe."

His eyes immediately widen in shock and his cheeks, very quickly, turn red. "O-oh m-my g-g-god..." He attempts to say but was lost in his stutter. It always gets worse when he's worked up about something.

"Hey, its ok...calm down, love." I say softly, kissing his cheek. "Its alright." I add and he tries to slow his breathing.

"A-are you o-ok?" He worries quickly, running his thumb across my cheek carefully as he held my face.

"Im alright. At first she was livid that I lied to her about us." I say. He nods his head slowly, hanging onto my every word. "Then, I was worried about her telling my dad..." I sighed.

"D-did she?" He worries and raises his eyebrows.

"No, no. She agreed to keep quiet until I say its okay." I calm him.

"Ok, g-good..." He breathes. I nod. I cant imagine what its going to be like when my dad finds out...I'm going to waste my time even thinking about it.

I look out onto the shore and thought. Now that my mom knows about us, I guess its ok to hang out at my house more, right? I mean, its not like we're hiding anymore. At least not from my dad. That feels amazing. Me and him could actually touch each other without having to worry about my mom seeing. Holding hands and actually being able to kiss each other. It feels like some great weight lifted off my shoulders. I cant wait to introduce Landon as my boyfriend to my mom. I feel like its the next step to getting my life back to normal. I turned and looked at landon.

"So, I was thinking..." I smile. "Now that the cat's out of the bag, you should come have dinner at my place tonight."

Landon looks a little nervous at this suggestion.

"Well...a-are you s-sure your mom is c-comfortable with it?" He mumbles, playing with the dog tags around my neck. "I d-dont want to p-push the relationship on her t-too soon..."

"No, no, she'll be fine." I shake my head at his worried face. "Its about time she gets used to us, anyways. We've been together, what, like..." I tilt my head and think about just how long we have been actually together.

"T-two months and four d-days." Landon smiles up at me. I smile softly at him.

"See? Far too long. She is gonna see us together tonight whether she likes it or not." I smirk.

"I g-guess Im gonna h-have to trust y-you..." He shrugs his shoulders. "What time w-were you th-thinking we were h-having dinner?"

"Good question. We should probably head back to my house right about now, I could ask my mom about it. Sound good?" I stand up and reach my hand out to pull him to his feet.

"S-sure, but Im n-not going to lie, E-e, Im kinda n-nervous..." He blushes as we walk back to my car. I give his cheek a quick kiss.

"No need. It'll be great. Just be your sweet self, and everything else will fall into place." I try and relax him as I open his car door for him. He buckled his seat belt as I walk around to my side and got it the car, starting the engine. I begin to pull out and head down the street, quickly turning the heater on. October chills were certainly present. Especially with landon, he was always cold or shivering, the poor little thing. Right as I turned the heater on, he relaxed into his seat and rested his head back. After about 15 minutes, we were almost to my house.

"Love?" I say softly, not wanting to startle him. He was laying back with his eyes closed, dozing off I'm sure. Sleepyhead, he was.

His gold eyes slowly peek open and he peers over at me. "Y-yeah, e?" He says in a small tired voice.

"Would you like to take a quick nap with me before dinner?" I smile at him, knowing he will happily say yes.

He nods his head at me with a rosy-cheeked smile and closes his eyes again, curling into a little ball in his seat. Not even five minutes later, we pull into my driveway. I park, unbuckle my seat belt and carefully open and shut my door, not wanting to wake landon up, and make my way over to his side of the car. I open his door really slowly and unbuckle his seatbelt. He squirms a little and barely cracks his eyes open when I slide my arms around his waist and carefully lift him out of the car. He curled his legs around my waist and hugged his arms around my neck while hiding his face in the crook between my neck and collarbone. I shut his door with my foot and walk up to my front door, somehow managing to open it, and walking inside, shutting the door with my foot once again. I was making my way towards my stairwell, when my mom appears out of nowhere and greets me loudly.

"Oh, hi honey!" He smiles.

"Shh!" I put my finger in front of my lips, telling her to hush. She looks at me confused and I point to landon whispering. "He's asleep..."

"Oh..." She mumbles and nods her head.

"We're staying for dinner." I,very quietly, whispered to her. She nods again with a smile." Just come wake us up when its ready,ok?" I softly ask her. I feel landon snuggle his face closer into my neck and sigh.

"See you then." She smiles and walks away. I make my way up to my room, and gently set him down on my bed, and I quickly curl up to him.

Please let tonight go well...
♠ ♠ ♠
Im just going to say this:

Comment and Subscribe, and an update will magically appear....very very quickly.