Sequel: Hit and Run

Inner Demons

Chapter Ten

Delia parked her car in a tattered parking lot near and old warehouse, but from the outside you could hear the heavy bass and see colored lights from the interior. Nadine pulled her bushy raven hair into a ponytail, and turned to Nadine, "Won't they ask for ID?"

Delia shrugged and sauntered up to the entrance, giving the bouncer a devilish glance. He stared between them for a moment, "Ain't you two in my Chemical Romance?" he asked.

Nadine smirked, "No, but our brothers are..."

The bouncer nodded and let them pass. They stepped into the club, and the smell of liquor and body odor overwhelmed them, Delia went over to the bar and ordered 6 vodka and rum shots. Nadine giggled and sat down beside her, the two of them kicking back the hard liquor as if it were sugar water. Soon after, the two of them went over to dance floor and began to flirt with different guys. They continued drinking, Delia drinking anything with vodka in it, and Nadine downing beer after beer. It was nearing midnight, and the bartender gave then dirty looks.

"Oh no, you two are thrashed. Go home!"

Delia rolled her eyes, 'Just one bloody Mary for the road..." she slurred.

"Out!" he roared, pointing at the door.

Nadine scoffed, "Fine... party pooper,"

Delia giggled a bit and fumbled through her pocket for the keys. She squinted, and saw the tiny flick of light that was the Paramour. She figured, if she went slowly, she would okay. Nadine crawled into the backseat, while Delia slid in behind the steering wheel. She blinked a little and allowed her eyes to focus, before starting the car and driving back to the house.
************************
The ride went a lot smoother than she planned, and she parked quietly behind a bush. She woke up Nadine and the two of them stumbled into the house, meeting the angry glares of Frank, Bob and Gerard.

"Where the hell did you go?" Gerard screeched.

"You could've gotten mugged... or worse!" Frank gasped.

"Are you fucking drunk?" Bob roared.

TH two girls hung their heads and slammed into the couch, receiving harsh words and scolding from their brothers. Bob knelt down in front of them, and forced Delia's bloodshot eyes to look into his own, "Delia... how much did you drink?"

She shrugged, "At least a fifth of vodka (AN: a fifth is about one bottle),"

Bob sighed deeply and hung his head, and Gerard buried his head in his hands, breathing deeply. Frank looked at the two of them, then looked away.

"So, you snuck out, got drunk as hell underage and DROVE BACK HOME! What the fuck were you thinking?"

Nadine sniffled quietly and Gerard gave her a dangerous look, "Why are you fucking crying?" he shouted.

This however, only made her cry harder and she raced up to her room. Frank went after her, and Gerard went back the couch across the room, a noticeable limp in his stride. Bob blinked and looked at his sister, "Go take a bath, you smell like shit," he said coldly, before leaving Delia.

She sighed and looked over at Gerard, who was seemingly asleep on the couch, and turned to go find the bathroom. It was huge, and decorated with old glass tiles in shades of blue and red. There was a gigantic jacuzzi-style tub in the right corner, made of real porcelain. Delia slowly stripped off her clothes and filled the tub with steaming water and purple bubbles. She lowered her now naked body into the tub, sighing as her tense muscles relaxed. She laid there, eyes closed and barely moving, for about fifteen minutes. But sudden;y, she felt and a hand on her mouth, silencing her. She opened her blurry eyes, and began to cry.
***************

Nadine rolled around on her bed, attempting to get comfortable. Sobriety was beginning to sat in, and the feelings that came with it were rather unpleasant. She curled up in a little ball and wiped some of the sweat from her forehead. She heard someone come into the room, but she did her best to ignore them, that is, until she felt their hand on her shoulder. She lifted her gaze to see Gerard, his eyes shining brightly in the darkness. Nadine blinked, ;'Why are you here?"

He didn't say anything and sat down on the bed next to her, pulling his legs up underneath him, "Just so you know, it hurt like hell getting up here," he grimaced, rubbing his left leg.

Nadine hung her eyes, "What do you want Gerard?"

"To talk" He said rather calmly, "When you were younger you told me everything why does that have to stop now?"

Nadine sniffed a little bit, "I dunno... why are you in here?" she asked again, staring at him.

Gerard didn't answer her, he kept avoiding the subject, "I remember when you were, like, 10, and Frankie..."

Nadine felt her cheeks turn red. "I don't give a shit about when i 10! I care about know! Why the fuck are you in here?"

Gerard gulped, "Why did you go drinking?"

Nadine sighed, "Delia was angry... I guess spur of the moment..."

Gerard shook his head, "You know better Nadine... you've seen what happens when people..."

He stopped himself and looked her in the eyes, "I don't want you to end up like I did... passed out in a ditch by the side of the road... freezing and dying for just one more drink..." he held back a few tears and leaned into Nadine.

She glanced up at him, and hugged his stomach, "Look... I didn't mean to get drunk okay?"

Gerard rolled his eyes, "Oh, okay... well Then, I didn't mean to become an alcoholic!" he shouted, become defensive.

Nadine cowered a bit, she didn't like it when Gerard became emotional over things. She sighed, "I'm sorry... happy?"

He crossed his arms, "No... you just don't get it do you?"

Nadine narrowed her eyes, "I get the fact I got drunk, I get that I'm not 21... but Jesus, you guys are acting like Delia and I killed somebody!"

Gerard rubbed his sore head, "It's not other people we were worried about, it was you two. What if Delia crashed the car?"

Nadine didn't answer, so Gerard continued, "What if you didn't wear a seat belt? What if you got hurt? We could never forgive ourselves..." he explained, a tinge of sadness in his voice.

Nadine nodded numbly, "I'm sorry Gee... please forgive me..." she whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I will eventually... come here..." he begged, opening his arms.

Nadine curled into him, crying softly. He rubbed her arms and played her hair, trying to comfort her as best he could. About twenty minutes passed, and Nadine had fallen asleep in his arms. He smiled gently and laid her down on her bed. As he was turning to leave the room, he could hear the sound of his his brother and Bob fighting. He perked an eyebrow and went to Bob's bedroom, as saw the two of them on the ground, fist-fighting. He let out a shriek and bounced on the two of them, doing all his could to get Bob off.
******************

Delia cried into the hand around her mouth, staring into the eyes of her attacker. The innocence and wonder that once filled them was now replaced with a fiery madness. Delia felt hot tears in her eyes and the man began to pull of his clothes, keeping at least hand on Delia, keeping her still and silent. She felt so alone, so vulnerable... so abandoned. The man then pulled the drain and slid into the murky water, lying down on top of Delia. He began to kiss and bite her neck, leaving bruises and teeth marks. Delia whimpered and closed her eyes, trying to figure out what to do. The man stopped kissing her and looked at her, a burst of rage flowed through him, and he forced himself into her. Delia screamed into the hand on her mouth, tears of pain and fear flowing down her face. His thrusts were forceful and sloppy, he didn't even bother with technique. Finally, he came and went back to kissing and biting at her neck. Delia lay beneath him, shaking and sobbing, feeling the cold porcelain of the tub on her sweaty skin. She looked up at the man, her blue eyes filled with agony and pleading, and the man's eyes menacingly, before they widened and he clambered out of the tub. He quickly pulled on his clothes and left the bathroom, running off down the hallway. Delia picked herself up, feeling dizzy. Everywhere hurt, everything was so blurry. She stumbled out of the bathroom and down the hall, stopping in front of a large maple door. She opened it and wandered inside, her silhouette cast on the floor from the lights in the hallway. Bob sat up in bed, and saw his sister standing in the door way, naked, wet and bleeding. He jumped out of bed and grabbed a blanket, rushing it over ti her and Wrapping it around her. Delia broke down and collapsed on the floor, her tired legs giving out on her. Bob stared at her, and said in a panicked voice, "Del, what happened to you?"

She sniffed a little, but kept crying, "M-Mi-Mikey just r-r-raped me..." she sobbed, half-choking on her words.

Bob seethed and held his sister, "What?" he asked dangerously.

"Mikey raped me!" Delia cried, curling into her brother's chest.

Bob carried her to his bed, 'I'll be right back..." he comforted, storming out of the room.

He stomped down the hallway and threw open the door to Mikey's room, where he was laying in his bed, fast asleep. "Get the FUCK up!" Bob screamed, pulling Mikey out of bed and onto the floor.

Mikey opened his eyes sleepily, "What the hell...?" he asked, slightly dazed.

"Don't you fucking play dumb with me!" Bob roared, kicking Mikey in the rib cage.

Mikey gasped out and stood up, "What's gotten into you?"

Bob scoffed, "It's more, what's gotten into you?"

Mikey stared at him, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Bob tackled Mikey and the two men began to throw punches at one another, "You fucking raping my little sister,"

Mikey stopped and dodged on of Bob's fists, "What?"

"Don't fucking play dumb with me!" Bob yelled again, hitting Mikey's jaw.

The door was opened again, and Gerard ran into the room, pulling Bob off of his brother, receiving a few punches himself. He then pressed Bob against the wall, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Bob pushed Gerard down, who hit the floor with a sickening crack , and went back to Mikey, who was huddled in the corner. Bob smiled, then his flashed and he Mikey as hard as he could in the groin, watching as he toppled to the ground. Nadine, stared from the hallway, tears flowing down her cheeks. He saw Delia running towards him, wrapped in nothing but a white sheet, a small bloodstain on the front. The two of them went into the room, trying to pull Bob and Gerard apart. Nadine pushed Gerard out into the hallway, Mikey following them. Nadine glared at them, 'What is going on?"

The brothers both began to talk, and Nadine silenced them, "One at a time... Jesus,"

Mikey started, 'I was sleeping, and Bob randomly comes into my room, saying I raped Delia... I would never do that!"

Nadine went back into the room, where Bob was nursing Delia, who had curled up on his lap. Delia glared at the Way brother's, "You both can go fucking rot in hell!" she screeched, her voice hoarse from crying.

Mikey felt tears in his eyes, "Delia, please! I didn't do anything!" he begged.

Delia's eyes narrowed, "Oh yeah!" she then pulled off the sheet, revealing her pale, bruised body, and a trail of blood running in between her legs.

She cried out and fell back down, curling underneath the sheet. Mikey fell back against the banister, shock and horror pulsing through him. He took one look at his brother and ran into the room, grabbing his suitcase and giving Delia sympathetic look. He then left the house, backing out of the drive way and into the city. Bob crawled over to his sister, and picker up bridal style. He glared and Gerard and lightly pushed him down the hall. Nadine squeezed his hand and followed Bob, "Where are you going?" she asked, watching as his began to descend the stairs.

"Hospital... Delia is hurt..." he answered in a whisper.

Nadine nodded, "Umm, can you call my cell when you leave? Please?"

Bob nodded, "I'll, uhhh, be back as soon I can,"

With that he left the house as well, taking the remaining rental car. Nadine turned back to Gerard, who had his hand over his stomach. Nadine wrapped him in a hug, "You'd better go to your own room... we'll need to explain everything in the morning,"

Gerard gagged slightly, "I think I'm going to be sick... I can't believe Mikey, my little Mikey, did that"

Nadine bit her lip, "Come on, you need to get to bed... your injured,"

Gerard nodded slightly, "I'll never hurt you Deeny," he comforted, kissing her forehead.

"I know Mikey didn't do that... he couldn't... not unless..." Nadine trailed off, and stared out the window.

Gerard sniffed quietly and sunk to the floor, burying his head in his hands, "I hate this house..." he muttered.