Status: active/unfinish

All I ever Wanted

Could You Just Give Me A Chance?

"Why can't you just give me a chance? This is not fair!" Indi said, almost shouted to her mom. "I wish I could, but--" before Mrs. Harnage could finished her sentences, Indi already cuts her, "Yeah, mom. Whatever. Yes I know, life is unfair." Indi ran to her room and locked the door. "God must've hate me. Everybody must've hate me. No one would give me just one chance." Indi said to herself.

Indi was checking her twitter when suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen and answered the phone. It was from Blake, her brother. "Hey brother. How are you?" She asked her brother. "Her sis, I'm fine, thanks. You okay? How's mom and dad? I miss you all. So much." Blake said. "I'm fine, thanks. Mom and dad are okay, too. Wanna talk to them? By the way, how's the tour?" Indi asked her brother. "It was amazing. The fans here are crazy. I got a lot to tell you later. I wanted to talk to mom and dad but I gotta go now. Tell them that I love and missed them so much, okay? Thanks sis, I love you." Blake said in a hurry. "Okay, bro. I'll tell them later. Thanks for calling by the way. I love you too. So much." "Well, okay, thanks. Gotta hang up the phone now, I'll call you as soon as I'm done with this shit, bye." Blake hung up the phone. "Bye." Indi said, a few minutes after Blake hung up the phone.

"Mom! Dad! Kenny just called and said that he missed you guys and loved you so much!" Indi shouted from upstairs. "Tell him that we loved and missed him too!" Mom shouted back. "I've told him that you guys missed him too!" "Okay! Thanks Indi!"

"I think my mom and dad doesn't care about their son no their daughter. they didn't even asked to talk to Kenny, and they don't even care about me." Indi talked to herself and sighed. And suddenly, she remembered what happened last week between her and Mrs. Harnage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One week ago

"Mom." Indi called her mom that was currently outside the house."Yes?" her mom answered. "I wanna be a singer." "Oh sweetie, I wish you could, but the doctor said that you can't sing because you have a problem with your voice." Mrs.Harnage said. "But mom, could you just give me a chance? Please?" Indi begged. "I wish I can, but--" Indi interrupted, "Yes. I know. My voice." She sighed. "Yes sweetie. You're right." Mrs. Harnage said to her. "Life is so UNfair. I wanna be just like my brother. Famous and talented, unlike me." Indi sighed again. "You ARE talented, Indira ." Mrs. Harnage said. "Yes, but I wanna be a singer. Its my dream since I was 5. (sighed) LIFE IS UNFAIR!" Indi shouted and ran inside her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello! :D this is my first story. And actually I don't know whether the "voice sickness" exist. But well, its just a story, so enjoy! :D p.s : sorry if my english and story sucks and too short :P