Status: active/unfinish

All I ever Wanted

Is This A Real Life? Is This Just Fantasy?

Indi

I didn't go to school today. Its because of my sickness, plus, I wanna stay at home and I wanna spend a day with Blake. My brother just got home yesterday and my parents just left me and my brother today. They said that they got something to do. They were so busy lately, and I'm sad, because it is so hard to have a family time.

"Good morning, Blake." I said as he walked into the kitchen to get some food.

"Morning, sis, how are you?" Asked him.

"Umm fine. I think. At least I'm feeling much way better than yesterday." I said.

"Great. Because I think we're going to take a walk today." Blake answered.

"You're asking me to go for a walk with you? Wow. That would be great." I said while I washed my dish.

"Yep." Blake smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------
3 hours later

Blake was driving to a restaurant near the central park. We both were enjoying the road. We sang along to The Summer Set songs. It was fun.

"Tada. And we've arrived." Blake said and he opened the car door.

"Great. It looks like a great restaurant." Indi said.

"Yes it is. Don't you remember? Mom and Dad used to take us to this place when we were much younger." Blake answered.

"Umm I don't remember." Said Indi.

"Well okay, lets just go in." Said Blake and pulled his sister's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------
an hour later

"Fiuh. I'm full. Thanks bro for taking me here." Indi said.

"No problem, as long as you're happy." Blake answered.

Suddenly, someone poked Blake.

"Hey Blake." Said a familiar voice.

"Oh h-hey." Blake was surprised. It was Alex Gaskarth who poked him.

"What are you doing here? Oh hey is she your sister?" Asked Alex.

"Mmm y-yes. I'm h-his s-sister. My n-n-name is I-indi. I s-s-supposed y-you're A-alex Gaskarth, r-right?" Asked Indi awkwardly.

"Yes. I'm the famous Alex Gaskarth haha. Nice to meet you, Indi." Alex said and smiled to Indi.

"Hmm well sorry Alex, but we need to go now. See you on the tour." Blake said.

"Okaay. Bye. Catch you guys soon." Alex said.
♠ ♠ ♠
well FINALLY! its the 5th chapter! blame my school for the long-time-no-update. Procrastination is currently my worst enemy tho~ comments&subscription please? :)