Status: not yet done

Her Days

I am the lost and found

"JOANNA? JOANNA ANNE JOHNSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??" yelled Billy as he opened the luggage.

I was sooo dehydrated! I can't even move. Thank God I'm not dead. God still allowed me to live. I love you God, forever and always!

I tried to get out of the luggage with the energy that I had and Billy helped me to get out of the luggage. He gave me his hands and he carried me out of there.

"What are you think you're doing?? If Linzi knows about this, she's gonna kill you!"
"Oh trust me she already know about this thing and don't worry, I think I'm dead"
"Joanna shut up! Don't say such things like that!"
"Sorry. But Billy, thanks for helping me"
"It was my obligation to safe you, even I'm not your brother"
"Hahaha, my own brother doesn't even know where I am"
"OH MY GOD! I JUST REMEMBERED! YOU WERE MISSING! Joanna you have to go back to Martin!"
"I can't! Well, I will. But please not now!!"

I kept my distance with Billy and I ran from him. He was trying to chase me but he didn't catch me. There were too many people. Wait, what time is it? I checked on my watch and OH MY GOD, IT'S 7 ALREADY? I've been in that luggage for like 7 and a half hours?? No wonder I'm so dehydrated and MY GOD MY STOMACH STILL HURTS!

I didn't run that fast actually, I could escape from Billy is just because there were a lot of people so he couldn't catch me. By the way, if you're wondering who's Billy was that, well, it's Billy Martin from Good Charlotte.

Billy Martin is Linzi's boyfriend, remember Linzi? They started going out since 2000 and still going on now. But in 2001 or 2002, they had a break. Well, actually broke up. Because Billy thought that Linzi cheated on him with Martin, and had a kid with him which he thought it was me! Okay, I'm gonna tell about my past LATER ON. I NEED TO FIND ALEX GASKARTH!

All Time Low's show? Hmm, there must be Alex in here. But how do I get to the backstage? I don't even have tickets! I don't even have much energy to sneak in!

"Hey there! You're coming to see All Time Low?" a girl's voice, talking to me. Let me guess, she is..................

"Lisa Ruocco?"
"Whoa, you know me?"
"Of course! You're a part of ATLG. Hahaha"
"Oh my God, hahahaha. Soo you're coming to their show?"
"Yes but unfortunately I have no tickets!!"
"So how did you get here??"
"Umm, before I answer, I have a question. Why are you talking to me? I mean, I'm a stranger! A 14 year old girl! And you're Alex Gaskarth's girlfriend! If I were you I would probably think that I'm a fangirl"
"That is why! I always wanted to talk to a fangirl. It sounds fun! AND I don't think that you are a fangirl You're Joanna Johnson right?"
".....Yeah"
"Hmmm! Gotcha! Why are you running away from your brother Joanna? He's really frustrated right now! Your dad called him and he was like 'I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!' Joanna, seriously, you have to go back! I'll give you a accompany!"
"Okay, I will go back! But I need to see Alex first!!"
"Is it because the today's breakfast incident?"
"YES!"
"Joanna! Forget it! Alex is totally fine with it! Did you know that the first person that Martin came to was him? He was like 'WHERE'S JOANNA?'"
"WHAT? Oh no!"
"Alex's also stressed out! Please, come back to Martin!"
"I will! But! After I see Alex!"
"Okay fine! I'm gonna take you to Alex, BUT AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TO HIM!"

So Lisa took me to Alex. We went to the backstage and the crew was like 'that's Joanna'. I wonder, why Martin didn't call the police to look after me?

"JOANNA! YOU'RE OKAY??" yelled Alex as he see me coming with Lisa.
"I'm fine............................"

Then I couldn't see anything. I had no energy, and all I see was black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to open my eyes. Gosh, everything was so blur. I can feel that everyone is surrounding me. Oh well, I could see Alex, Jack, Rian, Zack, Lisa, Vinny Vegas? and Matt Flyzik are surrounding me.

"Hey, you okay kiddo?" asked Jack to me as I tried to wake up.
"Yeah, I guess so"

I saw Lisa was trying to go to the dispenser and make a me a cup of tea. How nice.

"When was the last time you eat?" asked Zack.
"Hmm, 9 if I'm not mistaken and I had a soda so my stomach goesss likee wuuusss"

Everyone sighed and I'm a bit surprised that they didn't call Martin to come over! Lisa handed me the tea and asked me to drink it. Alex asked me to tell them the whole story, so I told them. I told them the part where Brent said that I will stay at ATL's tour bus, I got in into a train, met a creepy man, got into Maryland City, got into a train again, got into a cab, met Sierra Kusterbeck, and the part where I got stuck in the Good Charlotte's luggage.

They were all like "WHOOOA WHAAAAT????" and I was like, "Yeah"

I got my energy recovered, and now it's time for me to talk to Alex before their show started. Wait, yeah.

"Alex, I'm soooo sorry for what Martin has said to you"
"That's okay! I know that you might feel that it's not right, but you shouldn't run away just like that!"
"I know, I think it's a mistake but well, I got more experience!"
"Yeah, by freaking everybody out!"
"Sorry! I didn't mean to freak people out..........."
"Next time, think before you act"
"I sure will. Seriously Alex, I'm so sorry! I just think that I had to do this! I felt like we had a connection! It's like I've known you before!"
"......................Don't tell me that you fell in love with me"
"NO! Of course nooott!! What I mean is like, I felt like we are......................"
"Brother and sister?"
"Yes!"
"Hahahaha. Well, Jo, the fact is that both of my parents are British and your parents are American. I don't think so that we are siblings but IF you need anything you can come to me and tell me everything"
"Okay. Thanks! Is it okay if I'll come to your set and play around?"
"No, it's not okay. It is perfectly fine"

He smiled at me and grabbed his guitar that Jack handed him. I shouted, "Good luck!" and he shouted "Thank you!"

And then Rian and Zack came passed through me, gave me a smile and they are now playing. Lisa came behind me, put her hands on my shoulder and said, "I've fulfilled what I have to do, you met Alex. Now, let's go meet your brother"

I nodded and we went to the Boys Like Girls' tour bus. I could see Bryan, John, and Paul are surrounding Martin through the window. Martin's seating on a chair there. Oh my God I'm so freaking scared and nervous!

Lisa knocked the door and I hide behind her. Bryan walked and opened the door. Lisa move aside and there it goes. Bryan was shocked to see me and he shouted Martin to come over. And there it comes, our eyes are upon each other. This IS the awkward moments between a brother and a sister.

Haaah! Sooo, well, I was actually found by Sierra, but she lost me. Found by Billy, but then he lost me too. Well, got found again with the All Time Low! And go 'home' to Martin -___-

*sigh*
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?? :D