Never Leave me

Eleven

Frank POV

I was giving Gee a show then Mikey had to walk in. Idiot why hasn’t he learnt how to knock? He made Gee sad so I wanted to make him happy but his baby brother ruined it! First he mad Gee sad then interrupted me trying to make him happy! What the hell is that piece of paper as well I must see it! Anyway back to chasing Mikey. Bob grabbed me so I couldn’t run after Mikey. I struggled and he let go I needed up hitting my face on the floor. I stood up and had a bloody nose. I ran to my room and I think the guys felt guilty. I tried to stop my nose bleeding I did and someone knocked on the door.
“Frank?” It was bob. I ran over to the door and locked it. I’d make him feel guilty! I faked a sob and sniffed.
“Frank? I’m sorry.” He tried to get in. “Open the door.”
“No I yelled in a tone as if I was crying.
“Leave him.” Another voice said this voice made me smiled and jump up and down. Hey sue me I love his voice. Footsteps left I unlocked the door and Gerard fell inside my room.
“Hello”
“Hello!” I giggled. He sat up. I grabbed his hands and pulled him in my room, shut the door and locked it. Smirking down at him. He looked at me smiling. He stood up and ran his hand down my chest. Oh I forgot I had no shirt on... He suddenly pinned me against the door and kissed me letting his hands explored his back while I tangled mine in his hair. His tongue glided across my bottom lip and I allowed our tongues danced. I pulled him in closed deepening the kiss. He tilted his head a bit. A knock came to the door Gee pulled away and smirked.
“Oh Frank!” He yelled. The person on the other side screamed and ran away. I smiled and we went back to kissing.

A while after just kissing we went down stairs to see the lot watching TV then they turned and looked at us. Mikey didn’t though he hid. Guess it was him. I giggled and Gee did nothing he was lost in a train of thought. I smiled to myself. Now the time to look for the picture. I snuck away he still stood there. I went in his room and looked around. I saw a piece of paper on his desk. I walked over to it and turned it over. Nothing on it! I walked back to Gee he still stood there everyone watching him. I saw it! The paper in his pocket. I slowly crept up behind him and hugged grabbed the thing then hugged him. He didn’t know I have it. I let go and opened it, it felt as though my jaw dropped to the ground. I ran my hand over the picture. The tattoos were perfect the ‘HALLOWEEN’ on my fingers were awesome and oh my fucking Gee I had nothing on. My hands were over my fellow. He turned and saw it he looked down and I lifted his head up so I could kiss him and I did he smiled at me and I smiled at him. I grabbed his hand. I took him into his room I went into his en suite and left him there in his room sat at his desk. I quickly stripped and walked out f the en suite and put my hands over my fellow. He turned and was drooling.
“So that’s why you were drooling during the night. I was going to lie with you then I saw it and thought ‘Nah!’” He blushed. I walked over to him and kissed him. Ray walked in with Bob.
“Does no one know how to fucking knock?!” I yelled running away. Ray and Bob just stood there shocked.

Gerard POV

People don’t know how to knock!
“Go!” I hissed at them. The two guys walked out. Frank looked round the door. He then disappeared and appeared in his clothes. He left without saying a word. I sat at my desk and saw the drawing. I sighed and Bob walked in.
“Sorry man.”
“Where’d Frank go?”
“He went out.” I nodded. I grabbed a pencil and started to draw, lots of fire and a man burning alive. I finished after an hour and I decided to colour it. I got my watercolour pencils out and picked orange, red and yellow out. That would be this fire, id have to blend them. I coloured it in and blended it. I coloured the person in a tanned skin colour with blond spiky hair. I finished it and saw the person looked like HIM... Damien.. But he was burning. I hadn’t noticed bob there still sitting on the bed. I turned to face him and he was looking round the room. He noticed me looking, he stood and walked over to me and looked at the picture.
“Damien?” I nodded. He walked out the room. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I got a cup of coffee. I haven’t left the house apart from one night and the rest for HIM! I gave my coffee to Mikey and left the house grabbing my car keys. I drove around and I dicided to go to the park. I parked in the car park and walked to the park. I saw little franking on the swings.
“Frank?” I asked. He looked at me and smiled. He got up and hugged me.
“Sorry for running out on you...”
“Its okay...” We sat on the swings he was swinging. I want to tell him about Damien but I don’t want to hurt him. I was lost in thoughts.
“Gee... What's on your mind?”
“Huh?”
“What's on your mind?”
“Nothing...”
“Gee...”
“Sirously...” I smiled at him. He hugged me. My phone rang.
“Leave it” I kissed him.
“I need to get it I’ll give a thank you present later.” I answered my phone.
I want to see you...
“Tomorrow?”
Yea don’t forget what I said last time I could hear the smirk in his voice.
“Kay... See you tomorrow” I hung up. I hugged Frankie. “Lets go home?” I asked. He nodded and stood. We walked tomy car and drove home.
“Gee... Never mind.” We got out the car and headed inside we were met with the smell of onion and garlic... I hate garlic...
“Mikey?!” Frank yelled. Mikey ran out from the dinidnt room.
“Ryas cooking... Gerard?” He said. I walked to my room and took a deep breath in. Frank followed. Before he could say anything I pushed him on to my bed and climbed ontop of him. I connected his lips with mine and he kissed back. My tongue forced entrance instead of begging. His hands ran throught my hair tugging slightly. I let a moan escape.

I tugged at his top. I pulled away from the kiss for seconds to get mine and his top over our heads our lips connected again. I started to undo his belt still kissing him. I undid his button then zip slowly. I pulled his trousers off they landed on the floor somewhere. I rubbed him through the fabric of his boxsers. He moaned.
“Do you like that?” I asked him breathing in his ear. He whined as I took my hand away. I pulled his boxers down. I loved his body, I licked my lips. He smirked. I undid my belt and took my jeans off. I kissed his neck and got lower and lower. I took him in my mouth and sucked, bobbing my head. He threw his head back and arched his back. He moaned loud... I continued. The next thing knew was he came into my mouth and I swallowed. His breathing was heavy.
“That was the thank you present.” I smiled. He kissed me. Once again I have to see Damien... I fell asleep next to Frank. I’d go to Damien’s at 12 tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while but it was my birth day on the 27 march. I had a party and all that but yea. It went crap. I eneded up having 2 of my cusions round and they were both boys and out of 6 only 1 of my freinds came. 2 wernt allowed. 1 Said she was ill but she had a friend round another said she was ill. and another one didnt even give me a reson... she just didnt turn up and the 1 frind that did come i had to take home cause she was ill...