Never Leave me

Twelve

Frank POV

His thank you present was brilliant and all I did was let him get his phone... He’s going out tomorrow at 11:30. We fell asleep together. I love him so much. I woke up and he was still asleep next to me hugging e tight. I didnt want to move so I snuggled up to him. The door slowly opened and I stuck my head up. It was Mikey.
“What?” I whispered.
“I was looking for you...”
“What's the time?”
“11. Why?”
“Go i'll be out soon.” He left. “Gee baby.” He didn’t move. “Gee!” Still he didnt move. I kissed him and put my tongue in his mouth, just as I was about to pull away he rolled onto his back lying me on top of him while my tongue was still in his mouth. I pulled away.
“Gee It’s 11.” His eyes widened ad he pecked my lips I climbed off him and he went to the bathroom. Water poured. He came out and had wet hair. He grabbed an Iron Maiden shirt and some dark blue jeans.
“I got to get going baby. See you later.” He kissed my forehead and left with wet hair. I smiled to myself thinking of last night. Mikey walked in.

“Have you asked him?”
“No.”
“Why?”
“Cause he had to go at 11:30.”
“And?”
“Mikey please get off my back, I don’t feel it’s the right time to ask him he has a lot on his mind I think...” Mikey rolled his eyes and we went to see Ray and Bob. Rays head was lying on Bobs lap. They saw me and Mikey. There was a knock at the door and I opened it. I got piled with 3 cardboard boxes and about 5 letters. Then another box.
“Mikey come sign!” I yelled. Mikey ran to me and I walked to the others almost dropping the boxes. I put the stuff down. A box for Gee... a letter for me, Mikey, Bob, Ray and another for me... Another box for Gee and another and the last box Gee.
“Gerard’s been shopping for art stuff again I bet you...” Mikey sighed. I opened one of my letters. I almost died when I saw who it was from.
Frank Iero,
I am sorry to tell you but the last of your belonging have been burnt... Your guitar has been sold.
Linda Iero


I screamed at my guitar being sold and the few belongings I had there being burnt. Everyone looked at me. I grabbed the letter along with the other one and ran off. I jumped on my bad and started to throw stuff. Someone MIKEY came I my room. I threw a pillow at him and I think he fell to the floor.
“Frank! What's wrong?” I put a pillow over my face and screamed. “Frank?” He saw the letter. “That cow!” I nodded. I opened the other letter and out fell two plane tickets to Australia.
“I told you not to book them Mikey. Wait how do you know my card number?”
“I used my card and got them sent to you.” I hugged him. I walked out and there were the 4 boxes on the floor. I picked 2 up. They were heavy... Bob just had to go and out the other 2 on top. I took them to his room I put them on his bed. The front door opened and I ran to it like a dog. I jumped on him hay I did miss him even if he was only gone for a few hours. I love him.
“Help!” Ray yelled. I looked at the person I jumped on. I smiled and ran off. Dam that was Ray I didn’t know he went out.