Never Leave me

Thirteen

Gerard POV

I woke up late, I didn’t know what time it was and I woke up with Frank tongue in my mouth so I rolled onto my back so he was on top of me.
“Gee its 11” he said then climbed off me. I had a shower then left. It had just gone 12 when I knocked on his door... He opened the door, grabbed my shirt and pulled me in and into his room yet again... I know what's coming...
“Gee!” He whined.
“What?” He sat on the bed.
“Give us a show...” He smirked. “Actually never mind...” He stood and walked over to me. I stood still not moving. He hit me in the stomach. He took my jacket off and threw it to the side. He then undid my belt, took my top off then my jeans, I was left in my boxers...
“You know just you turn me on even with your cloths on but it is so much more painful when you don’t have any on.” I sighed. He took my boxers off. He smiled. “Now do me.” If I don’t do it how he likes it he will hurt me bad... I smirked and kissed him I took his top off when I pulled away. I slowly un did his belt and zip. I took his trousers off and started to rub him through his boxers. I knelt down and took his boxers off. I sighed and he grabbed my hair. I took him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down while sucking. He threw his head back. He took himself out of my mouth and I rubbed him. He came into my hand.
“Be a good boy and lick that up.” He said walking to get his clothes. I licked it as he watched me. “Shower.” I went t the bathroom to shower. He threw my clothes into the bathroom. I got dry and dressed. I walked out.
“Your phones on the floor. I want to see you in 2 days.” I nodded and left the house. I sat in the car and drove home. I saw Ray walk in. As I got out the car I heard a band from the house. I walked to the door.
“Help!” Ray Yelled. I tried to open the door but something was on the other side stopping it. I stepped in when he moved it was Ray. My phone went off.
“Hello?”
I don’t want to see you in 2 days... I don’t want to see you for a while if Frank asks you to go on holiday say yes.
“Thanks bye.” I hung up. Frank was at the top of the stairs. I smiled at him. He looked at Mikey. Mikey nodded.
“Gee... Will you...” He paused and looked at his feet.
“Fuck sake!” Mikey yelled. “He wants you to go Australia with him.”
“Frankie...” I sighed his face fell. “I’d love to” He jumped on my kissing me all over my face.
“Oh and I almost died Gee... Thanks to your parcels.” I stood when he got off me and went to my room. I opened them. Art... Art... Clothes.... Sketchbooks. Not the one I really wanted. Wait... Isn’t Australia where his mum lives? I think so... Hope we aren’t going near where she lives...

“Gerard!” Mikey yelled. “Open the door.” I did and there he stood with the parcel I wanted. I grabbed it off him and pushed him out my room shutting the door. I opened it. Yes just the thing. I saw a guitar for sale and I know Frank likes to play guitar so I got him it. I taped the box back up and wrapped it up in loads of A2 paper that had different designs on that I drew. I put one I drew of Frank on it not one of the ones I drool over, a different on of me and him hugging. I picked it up and walked to where the guys were.
“What the hell is that?” Bob asked.
“Where’s Frank?”
“The other side of the pictures looking at them.”
“Me and Gee” Frank said.
“Frank it’s for you...” Frank took it and put it on the floor. He ripped a few pictures and saw the box. He pulled the paper off.
“It's not my birthday or Christmas...”
“Think of it a present from when you gave me the sketchbook.” He smiled and opened it his face light p. He jumped on my hugging me I fell over.
“Frankie... You’re short but strong...” I said gasping for air. He loosened his grip and kissed me. He was so happy.