Never Leave me

Fourteen

Frank POV

I stood up after hugging Gee and ran off to my room. As I was about to play my phone rang...
“Hello?”
“Hey Frankie boy!”
“Who's this?”
“Gerard’s Friend”
“Hi...”
His tone changed. “Frank do you want to see Gee do what he loves?”
“Of course...”
“Dump him then...”
“What?”
“Dump him! He doesn't do his art as good as he used to... He only draws you, he was better when he was sadder.”
“No”
“You’re only using him I can tell... People like you make him feel happy and when you get what you want you break their heart!” I couldn't take anymore so I hung up. Gee walked in and I was just staring at the floor.
“Frankie?” I looked at him.
“Do you think I'm using you?” I asked. He sat next to me.
“No...”
“Do you only draw me?”
“Most of the time... Why?”
“No reason.” I wasn't using him... I hugged him he hugged back.
“Do you want to eat something Frankie?”
“No... You go get food ill speak to you later” I smiled.
“Ill bring you coffee.” He smiled and left.

It would play on my mind now... Who was that? How does he know me? How’d he get my number? Guess I would never know... I decided not to play the guitar so I put it aside. Gee bought in my coffee.
“What's up?”
“Nothing...” I replied he gave me a small smile. I hugged him. He kissed my forehead. Gee pulled me to his room, he bought the guitar with him. He put it on the bed and sat me next to it. He picked it up and made me hold it. He turned his desk so he could face me. He opened a sketch book. I started to play. He started to draw every so often he’d look up at me. I smiled at him when I saw him watching me. I stopped playing after about an hour.
“Continue!” Gee whined. I nodded and continued. Gee continued to draw. After about another hour he stopped and looked at me then did something then put his pencil down.
“Done.” I stood and put the guitar down then walked over to him. The picture was beautiful. He got all the details of the guitar and me.
“Lovely.” He kissed my cheek. I left him alone. In my room my phone went off yet again.
“What?!”
“Hello Frankie.”
“What do you want?”
“Gerard to be himself again.”
“Too bad I love him!” I hung up. I threw my phone at the wall and it broke. The door opened and is saw Mikey.
“What was that band?”
“Nothing.” I said. He looked over to the wall. There was a small dent in it. Then he looked at the floor.
“Did you phone annoyed you?”
“Nope. The person who kept calling me did.”
“You really showed him...” He was being sarcastic I could tell. I rolled my eyes.

I decided to go for a walk. I grabbed my hoddie and keys and left. I walked around town for about half an hour. I walked to the park. I sat on the swings.
“Hello Frankie boy.” A voice said. I stood up and turned, coming face to face with someone I didn't want to see...
“W...What do you want?!” I stuttered...
♠ ♠ ♠
Little cliff hanger... Will Update soon