Never Leave me

Fifteen

Gerard POV
Frank went out a little while ago... Not sure why but Mikey said he was a bit pissed off and threw his phone at the wall. Was it cause I drew him playing the guitar? But he said it was lovely... Who knows? Well Frank does but he doesn't count... Mikey was in the kitchen swearing and something but I wasn't paying attention. All of a sudden he stormed through to room.
“Mikes?”
“Don’t talk to me!” He yelled. I walked into the kitchen and saw that all the cupboards were open and that Mikey had been looking for something then I noticed that he was looking for coffee... I sighed smiling to myself. I went into an un-opened cupboard. He looks everywhere but the cupboard. I walked to his room and knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Mikey face berried in the pillow asleep I think...
“Mikes?” He groaned something into the pillow. “What?” He lifted his head.
“No coffee!” he whined. I giggled a little. “What?”
“You look everywhere but the coffee cupboard... We always have coffee...” I said throwing a jar at him. It landed on his pillow so it didn’t break... He jumped up grabbed it and ran over to me and hugged me then ran off to make himself some coffee... He is so stupid sometimes... Hum I wonder if I change the coffee cupboard will he find it. Lets do that tonight. I smiled to myself.
“Gerard?!” Ray yelled.
“Up stairs!” I yelled standing at the top of the stairs. Ray appeared at the bottom of the stairs. “What?”
“Hi...” I glared at him, he smiled and walked off. I walked down the stairs and followed him. I walked into the room and he was smiling like a mad man. All of a sudden Mikey appeared and threw water balloons at me, he obviously didn’t realize the jacket I had on was from our grandma before she passed.
“You dicks!” I screamed running off. Yea its only a jacket but it from my dead grandma. I slammed my door shut and a knock soon followed.
“Fuck off!” I screamed. I was trying to dry my jacket
“Gerard I'm sorry...”
“Just go away leave me alone...” I was close to tears.
“Gee... its only a jacket...”
“That grandma gave me.” That had done it tears fell. It had been a while but I still miss her.
“Are you crying?”
“No!” I hissed. Crying but making sure I didn’t sound like it. I wanted Frankie so I could hug him and he could make me happy... Wait where is he?
“Where’d Frank go?”
“Don't know...”
“Oh...” I sighed and continued trying to dry the jacket. I manage to get most of it dry. It was a bit damp. I gave up I opened the door and Mikey was on the floor outside my room. I stepped over him and walked to the kitchen. I wanted coffee it would get my mind off things. Where the hell is Frankie?

Frank POV

He walked round me...
“Well?” I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please pick crawling or drinking?