Never Leave me

Sixteen

Franks POV

“Well?”
“Gerard and I came her all the time.” He replied.
“Why do I care?” He walked over to me and grabbed my arm bending down so he was proper in my face.
“I want him back...” He hissed. “Come with me.” He hissed and led me to a car. He threw me in the back seat and climbed into the front and drove off after locking the doors. He stopped at a big house, it was white and looked nice. He got out and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the house. On the inside it was disgusting brown walls everywhere and cream carpet. He pushed me up the stairs then into a room that must be his he came in and locked the door. Smirking.
“Now... Where shall we start?” He pushed me onto the bed and yanked my trousers down along with my boxers. He lay me on my front and I heard him unzip his trousers. I gulped. He pushed himself inside hard. It hurt like hell... I tried to imagine it was Gee but the pain was to much I couldn't... I started to cry and whine. He came inside me and bucked his hips. He pulled out of me and I sat up. He slapped me.
“Now... Decide. Break his heart or I kill Mikey which would kill him anyway...”
“So what you don’t want me dead?” I hissed.
“You will be if he dies or you see him with me so you die either way.” He smiled. “Think about it and call me when you decide oh and you only have till next week.” I pulled my boxers and trousers up and went to leave. He followed. He got into his car after making me sit in the front. He drove to the park. I got out and left after he gave me his number. I slowly walked home not wanting to face Gee... I don’t want Mikey to die but I don’t want to break up with him... Well I'm going to have to break up with him... But how?

I stepped through the front door and Mikey was infront of Gee’s room. I knocked on the door.
“What?!” He hissed.
“Gee?”
“Frankie!” he squeaked and opened the door and dragged me in and hugging me. “Missed you.” I smiled this will be hard... I kissed his forehead. I have till next week so ill think how for a few days. I still love him... I left the room and stepped on Mikey.
“Sorry” I said as he opened his eyes, he looked over at Gerard's half open door then as he stood I shut in his face.
“What did you do?” I asked.
“Wet the jacket that grandma got him before she passed. I nodded and walked off. I walked into the kitchen and got a drink and a cookie. I ate the cookie and drank my drink then I got hiccups so I wasn’t talking... Never drink really fast I swear it gives you hiccups...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay now i cannot continue this till someone picks drinking or crawling!
I also know it was weird to put break up or Mikey die its obvious he'd pick break up but that why I made Damien say it. I hope you knew it was Damien as well... I didn't mention his name in this chapter...
MaryJ
Pick - Drinking or crawling