Never Leave me

Seventeen

Gerard POV

Franks back but im not coming out my room for a while... Im sad. When Frankie got back he came to see me, somthing was on his mind I could tell his hug wasn’t normal... it was lose, he normaly hugs me tight. I sighed and tryed to forget about it. I walked over to the door and opened it a tiney bit to see if Mikey was there he wasn’t. I opened it and stepped out closed the door quietly. I tip toed away and got to te kitchen I looked round no sign. I coundt be bother with coffee for once so I got a glass of water well 2 one fore washing paint brushes and the other to drink. I walked back to mine just as I was bout to walk down the hall to my room I heard Mikey.
“Gee! Open this door now! Don’t ignore me!” I walked up behind him he turned and saw me. He moved out the way and I went in and slammed the door shut locking it.
“GERARAD!”
“SH!” I yelled back. He walked away. I sat at my desk not doing anything. I decided I would browse stuff thats on the web so I got onto mhy computer and went on. I check my emaisl and there was one from Damien...
Hey Gerard are you okay? I hope you are  I miss you...
I replied:
What do you want from me now? You said I don’t need to see you for a while!
But Gerard cant a guy check up on his ex?
I didn’t replie I just ignored him why the hell would he check up in me?
I turned the computer off cause I was bored.
“Gerard can I talk to you?” It was Mikey again.
“Do you have to?”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“Please?”
“Fine.” I soot and walked over to the door to unlock it when I did Mikey fell inside. I looked down onto the floor where he lay.
“Hi.” He said. I just looked at him. He stood. “Hows the jacket.”
“It will live just.”
“Im sorry...”
“Whatever now bye bye.” I said pushing him out.
“What are you doing?”
“Nothing.”
“Yes you are...” I rolled my eyesa dn oushed him out the room. Nosey kid...

I lay down on my bed and the door opened in walked litte Frankie. I smiled at him. He cuddled next to me. But still it wasn’t normal.
“Hye what's up?”
“Nothing...”
“Okay.” I kissed his forehed and hugged him closer. He buried his face in my shirt.
“Im cold...” He said. I let go of him and grabb a little blanket that lay next to my bed. I placed it over him. We were lying on the covers. I hugged him again we stayed like this. I was just watching him and his eyes slid shut and his breathing became heavy and he fell asleep. Moments after my eyelids became heavy and closed. I fell asleep.

I woke up and I saw that Frank was sitting at my desk.
“Frankie?” H elooked over at me and smiled. Then bck to whatever was on the desk. I swung my legs round and stood. I walked over to him and saw he was looking at the sketch book he got me but he hadn’t touched it.
“What's wrong?”
“Nothing.” I nodded and kissed the back of his neck. He shivered. “Gee... I... um... Never mind...” He laft the room. What's on his mind?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for picking SilverPlague it will help me contniue the story. :) Your awsome

MaryJ