Never Leave me

Eighteen

Frank POV

I cant break up with him when hes like this... I love him. But I need to break up with him. There is nothing I can do... But he’s just so cute and like he’s always so cuddly... I should never of left him for my mother... This so hard!
“Frank... What's on your mind?” Mikey asked
“Huh?”
“You look like your thinking very hard.”
“Oh...”
“What about?”
“Stuff.” He nodded.
I went back to thinking but just as I was about to get lost in my thoughts Gee walked in the room and stormed past us.
“Gee?” Mikey asked Gee ignored him.
“Gerard?” I asked. He turned smiled and then continued to storm off.
“Now what's on his mind?” Mikey asked. “You two think to much...” I nodded in agreement. Gee stormed back past us and stopped then looked out the window, he didn’t do anything just watched out the window then continued to walk.
“What's up with him?” Ray asked.
“Don't know.” Mikey said. I stood and walked off after Gerard. He was standing in the middle of his room.
“Gee?”
“Hey Frankie.” He smiled at me.
“You okay?”
“Yes, perfect.” He continued to smile. H walked over to me an attached his lips to mine he pulled away and pushed me onto the bed. He smirked at me but walked into the bathroom, and didn’t come back for about an hour, I just lay on his bed.
“Do you have a secret passage in there?” I asked as he came out of the bathroom. He smiled. What the hell was he doing?
“What the hell were you doing?!” I growled. He just watched me smiling leaning on the door frame. He sat on the bed and crossed his legs. I sat up and copied him. He just kept looking deep into my eyes. I looked away breaking eye contact. When I looked back at him he seemed closer, then I again looked away. He placed a finger on my chin and turned my head so I was facing him. His face was so close he leaned in and placed his lips on mine then slowly pulled away. It was silent.
“Frankie... I...” No... I know what hes going to say... I pounced on him and attached my lips to his and he ended up falling off the bed, I giggled and he groaned. He looked up at me. He smiled and opened his mouth to speak. I jumped of the bed and onto him. I didn’t kiss him for what this time will be. I shouldn’t of kissed him moments ago after all that whole hour I was thinking now the time... I looked down away from his eyes. I don’t know how to do this... I love him... I hugged him tight. I looked at his face and he was looking straight at the wall hugging me. I stood up and sat on his bed. Gee followed. He sat opposite me smiling, then I think he read my expression and his face fell...
“Frankie what's wrong?”
“Gee... I... I...” I sighed and looked into his eyes. “I don’t love you like I did yesterday.” Once those word left my lips, I heard his heart break. He closed his eyes and sighed, he didn’t open them. He stood and walked over to his desk. He opened one of his sketch books and flicked through it and then he passed it to me not looking me in the eye.
“Go...” He said, I got up and left the next thing I knew was I was out of his room looking at the door and heard him lock it.

Gerard POV

“I don’t love you like I did yesterday.” My heart broke when those words left his lips My eyes began to burn so I closed them. I stood up and walked over to my desk and looked through one of my sketch books, then gave it to him... I didn’t want ti now I’d let him do as he wanted with it. It was of, Him and I, and him.
“Go...” I said he walked out then I shut the door and locked. It. I went into my bathroom and opened the cabinet that was under the sink and pulled out the emergency bottle of vodka. I opened it and held the bottle to my lips. I downed it... God it tasted so good! I haven’t had this in ages. I threw the bottle at the bedroom door, it shattered. I need more lucky for me when I was with Damien we always had a few bottles in that cabinet so there was more than 1. I decided that no one could bug me so I got the remaining 4 out of the cabinet and put them on my desk. I opened one started to drink it but I drank it slowly, I looked over and saw my phone on the desk. I decided I would talk to Damien... Yea he beats me and yea he makes me do stuff I don’t want to but he makes me forget about... Frank. I picked it up and went through my contacts till I saw Damien, I hit the green button. I looked at the clock. It was about 2am... I cant believe that it is that time.
“Hello?” He sounded tired.
“Um... I call back later.” I said just as I was about to hang up...
“Gerard?” He asked.
“Um... Yea” I laughed a little. “I’ll call back later.”
“No... Are you okay?” I drank a bit more vodka. “You still there?”
“To your second question yes to your first I don’t really have a answer...”
“I know party's aren't your scene but I'm having one tomorrow... Feel free to come and bring Mikey, Ray, Bob and... Frank.”
“I’ll come but ill be alone...” I downed the rest of the bottle. “What time?”
“Just come for about 7:30 or later if you want.”
“Okay.” I threw the bottle and again it shattered.
“What was that?!” His voice was full of concern. “Are you alright babe? Um I mean Are you alright?”
“Fine. See you tomorrow.”
“See ya.”

I didn’t drink the other 3 bottles I wasn’t drunk or anything but I just was sad and couldn’t be bother to. I will see Damien tomorrow, and probably get drunk but who cares no one cares for me...
[u/] ‘You are so over reacting Gerard!’
So you think I am?! I had lodes of boyfriends but none of them were like Frankie! I love him more then anyone!
‘But Gerard...’
Shut up!
‘You just told your self to shut up... Anyway Frankie...’
Frank
‘... Frank loves you more than anything as well did you no see how hard that was to break you heart?’
I was talking to myself... I decided to try and fall asleep...

Frank stood in front of me, I was watching him.
“Gee I love you more than anything...” He kissed me and caressed my face. I kissed him back with force. He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me and kissed me. His knee was between my legs and had began to move it. Suddenly it want Frank it was Damien.
“Gerard... You are so hot. He was stupid to let you got.”
“Gerard!” Mikey screamed. “Gerard!”


I opened my eyes.
“Gerard are you awake?!” He yelled.
“No!” I hissed.
“Ray, Bob hes awake but his doors locked.” Foot steps approached and so I jumped up from my bed and walked over to the door and unlocked it, then... Bang the door flew open. They all looked at me. I just stood there. I didn’t step on the shattered glass but the guys did... Lucky for them they had shoes on. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I had put the vodka back in the cabinet. I got one out took a quick swig and put it back. I walked out.
“Oh I'm going out at 7.” I said and left my room. I walked into Frank who had his nose in a book. I grabbed my trainers and put them on.
“Mikes why I'm gone clean up the glass that's in my room!” I yelled then shut the door so I didn’t hear his reply. I don’t know where I was going all I know is that I'm not staying in there for that long. I walked round the park for a while doing nothing just walking round the lake and so on. I got hungry so I decided to go back and get some food then hide in my room till 7.

I didn’t get food I decided against it just for a little while and I went to my room. I shut the door and locked it. When I sat in my desk chair my phone rang.
“Hey.”
“Hey how ya doing?”
“Okay, cannot wait till tonight.”
“Same here I haven’t seen you in ages... Might I just ask what is happening about the holiday?”
“I'm not sure but I don’t want to go.”
“What actually happened?”
“He broke up with me...”
“Is that the only reason you called me?”
“And I miss you.”
“I miss you too.” I could hear the smile in his voice. “Till tonight beautiful.” He hung up. It was true I did miss him and I still do sorta like him... Cannot wait till tonight to forget about Frank...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been a while school started again and I've had homework and i have tests coming up soon. and Sorry its not that good.
MaryJ