Never Leave me

Nineteen

Damien POV

Here I am outside Gerards house. I though id pick him up so he can have a good night a drink a lot. Well hes sad! I knocked and Gerard answerd lucily.
“Hey.” He smiled.
“Coming?” He nodded and shut the door and ran towards my car. He climbed into the passangers seat and I sarted the car. I started to drive and I looked at the window and saw Frank. I smiled at him. I looked towards Gerard and he was watching me.
“I missed you.” He said.
“But you had Frank and you did get to see me each week... Oh and im sorry for doing all that to you.”
“Its okay.” I pulled into my drive way and I looked at Gerard, he was looking right at me. He started to lean in but I put my hand on his lip.
“Gerard... you don’t want me. Your just sad.” He pulled away. I got out and went round to open Gerards door. He climbed out. We walked into my house and was greeted by my sister. We walked in and I left Gerard on his own for a while. It was about half an hour till I went to find him. He was standing alone by the stairs. I gave him a small bottle of vodka.
“Thanks.” He smiled. He opened it and gulped it down.
“Another?” He nodded and I gave him another. He continued till it was his 5th.
“Can we go dance?” He asked. I smiled and nodded. I pulled him into the front room where loads of people were dancing. He put his arms round my neck and I put mine round his waist. He pulled me closer and again went to kiss me. I pushed him away though.
“If you want you can stay tonight seen as you are drunk ill take you home tomorrow.” He nodded.

Time went on it was about 4am and everyone was leaving, well everyone but Gerard. I was in my room he was in the guest room. A knock came to my door.
“Yea?” It opened and I saw Gerard there.
“Damien please...”
“What?”
“Kiss me...”
“But Gerard your still sad... and drunk.”
“But...”
“Go back to bed Gerard.” He got on his knees.
“Please!” he begged. “I don’t want to be alone and... i... I still love you.” He was almost crying. I knelt next to him and he pounced on me. His lips attacked mine. His tongue tickled on my bottom lip and I slowly granted acsess. I won the battle. I pulled away and stoo up.
“This is worng you don’t want me...”
“I do.” I walked to my bed and lay down Gerard lay next to me and warped my arms arounf him.
“I will beg you if I have to... Be mine again?”
“But...”
“You can do what you want...”
“If only you could show me how much you really love me...” I sighed, He undid his belt and tied my hands to my bed. He stood up and his pants fell down leaving him in his shirt and boxers...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little one from Damien's POV. My mum had an op today when i went to see her she was sleepy and wasnt making sence so i wanted to get my mind of it cause i get worried and im really close to my mum. She isnt around tonight and so im lonely... Anyway
MaryJ