Never Leave me

Two

Gerard POV

It had been a year since I met Damien. We broke up. He dumped me for someone else. Also it had been a year since Frank left to go to Australia to live with his mother. It was Christmas day. Mikey was cooking Christmas lunch... It was oddly tasty. It had just gone 4:30 and the guys and I were opening our presents. We opened them after lunch. We now lived together. All of us. It was wired but in a way good. Mikey barley ever annoyed me now. Bob got some drumsticks; he was hard to shop for... Ray got colour contacts, Mikey got hula-hoops. I got art supplied. There was a package tucked behind the tree it had my name on it. I looked at the guys they smiled. I opened it; it was a black leather sketch book. I flicked through it. A note fell out. I picked it up and read it.
‘Gee, sorry I had to leave you last year I do still think of you. I do miss you and the others. I hope your ok Frankie.’ I smiled at the note.
“Frank sent that to me with a note telling me t give it to you on Christmas.” Mikey said. I nodded. I hadn’t drawn since he left maybe I should start again. I stood up and walked to the art studio also known as my bedroom. The others had bedrooms on the second floor and I had one on the first. I’d be first to die if someone broke in... I started to draw a dark forest, I drew a person standing on the forest trail, and he was sad and lonely.

A week after Christmas, I was half asleep at 12pm my phone went off.
“Hello?” I answered tiredly.
“Gerard... Did I wake you?”
“Uh...” I replied.
“Gerard?”
“Damien?” I sat up quickly.
“Yea.”
“Hi...”
“Hi... Um Gerard can I come round and see you?”
“Sure.”
“I'll be round in an hour.”
“Okay.” I hung up. Stood up. Quickly got dressed. A knock came to my bedroom door, it slowly opened. It was only Mikey.
“Oh you are awake... He’s awake.”He said to Bob and Ray who had a bucket of something... It was moving whatever it was. “Gerard... Why are you wearing your best shirt and skinny jeans?”
“Damien is coming round.”
“Oh...Yea I know they are going to get back together” He said to Bob. They walked out and I walked down after 15 minutes. I still liked him but not as much as I did Frank.

Within half an hour he was round. I took him to my room so we could talk and it ended up with him lying on top of me as our tongues danced together him rubbing my back and thigh and my hand messing with his blond hair. Mikey walked in as his hand was moving towards my zipper.
“MIKEY!” I screeched. He ran out the room to the others and they all ran to us. He was off me by the time they reached the room and we were hugging. We looked at them and they looked at Mikey. Damien and I laughed. They looked at us. We stood up and walked out hand in hand. We all sat down and watched TV. Nothing interesting was on so F-Damien and I were having kissy time. Mikey was watching us in weirdly. While the other two tried not to look, but they snuck glances. I smirked when I pulled away. He whined. I put my lips to him forcefully and the kiss was fiery.

So three years had passed after the time me and Damien got back together and throughout the 3 years we were in a on and off relationship. Right now we were in a relationship. We were at the park sitting on the swings, I had the sketch book frank got me 3 years ago. I was drawing Damien while he swung on the swing. We just spoke and hung out kissing occasionally. We walked back to the house Bob, Ray, Mikey and I lived at still the same house nothing had changed but my room instead of blue walls they were now black. I walked into the family room and saw the one who I had loved and who abandoned me.
“Frank.” I said as I spotted him.
“Hey Gee!” He shouted ran to me and hugged me no one had called me Gee since he left. I smiled. Damien was looking at me.
“Frank this is my boyfriend Damien. Damien this is Frank.”
“The frank that left you about 4 years ago?” I nodded. “I have to thank you Frank if you hadn’t of left, Gerard would probably have been with you at the party and happy but he was sitting on the curb drinking on his own.” Damien smiled and shock Frank’s hand. Damien sat and he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.
“I’m going to order pizzas.” Mikey said jumping up. Within an hour five pizzas arrived Damien and I were sharing an 8 pieces pizza all the others had a 4 piece pizza each. Frank opened his and his face fell. He looked at me and smiled then his pizza and his face fell. He out the pizza box down and pushed it away. I opened it and it had meat on... I stood up.
“Mikes come here please.” He followed. “Frankie is a vegetarian did you forget?”
“Yes!” He shouted and ran out of the house and came back with a new pizza a plain cheese one, he gave it to Frank and stole the other one and he ate that himself along with his. Frank was going to leave again soon.