Never Leave me

Twenty Five

Gerard POV

I kissed him why oh why did I do that?! Mikey wants me gone and Frank... Still loves me. After Mikey and Frank ran out the house Damien was glaring at me. I just looked down.
“You kissed him?”
“I... Sorry.” Damien watched me. I walked to my room he followed. He helped me get all my stuff and then we put it in our cars then we both drove home. When we got in I want to my room and Damien followed me. He pushed against the wall and strangled me.
“Damien... Please...” I gasped. He looked like he had tears in his eyes but I know that couldn’t be... He let me go and I fell to my knees, I looked up at him. He knelt down next to me and kissed my cheek.
“Gerard... “He said softly. He stood, and looked down onto me I felt so small. “You are forbidden to leave this house... You are forbidden to speak to Mikey or... Frank. It’s how it has to be, sorry. You are never leaving your room...”
“Why?”
“I don’t trust you!” He spat at me. I slowly sat up. He left slamming the door. I heard the door lock from the outside... I sighed and stood up. I walked over to my stuff and pulled out one of my sketch books.
I love you... Was written in the back. I put the sketch book in a draw and hid it. The door burst open and there stood Damien. His face was red... Literally...
“Damien...” He walked towards me. I stepped back but he put his arms round me. He smiled at me and kissed me forcing his tongue into my mouth. He pulled me closer if possible. He pulled away and smirked at me. He let go and took my top off. He scanned my skin smiling at the bruises... I was going to say happy with what you’ve done but I think he’d of hit me...
“Gerard... I love you.” He whispered in my ear then kissed me again.
“If you love me why do you do this?!” I hissed when he pulled away. “Why do you take away everything I care about?!”
“Gerard...” He stepped closer but I stepped back. “I don’t want people getting in our way...”
“The only thing that can get in the way is me not loving you anymore Damien... and as time goes on I find that to be happening...” He watched me as I walked to my bed and sat.
“Are you saying you don’t love me?”
“I do but it growing hard to you’ve taken everything from me... Damien...” I was cut off by him walking out to room and shutting the door then locking it. I bet ill die here... And I hope if I do it will be soon...

I got out a sketch book that had nothing in. I opened it and wrote To Frank on the first page then turned it.
I began to write
Frank... Frankie... I still love you. I always have and always will. Truth is Damien hurts me like no other... Not even like you did when you left, but it is nothing worse that the pain I felt when you left. He hits me and I don’t know if I will ever get the courage to tell him to fuck off... Unless he does it himself. I fear he may kill me. Death is only the beginning but it still scares the living shit out of me... I don’t want to lose you like I already have twice. But I fear I may... and I will never see you again... I say I don’t fear death but surly everyone does. Once again I love you and this is the first night I am locked in my new room and could never see you or Mikey or even Ray... Ever... A drop of blood fell onto the page.