Never Leave me

Twenty Six

Frank POV

Gerard will soon be hurt worse than ever and I don’t want him to be. I ran out the house and Mikey caught me. The walk home was silent; I hung my head low as tears fell down my cheeks. I want him back so badly... I want him to hold me close and comfort me. I want to tell him what Damien did to me... I want to be in his arms. When we got back Gerard and Damien had gone. Mikey went to Gerard’s room and I went to mine. I grabbed my phone went through my contacts and saw Gerard’s name, I wanted to call him but I couldn’t. I knew I couldn’t he might get hurt, but then my phone ran and I crapped myself. I looked at caller ID and it was Gerard?!
“Hello?” I asked.
“Hey Frankie.”
“You haven’t called me that in a while?”
“Oh well.... OH MY FUCKING GOOD WAS THAT A FLYING SPIDER?!” He yelled...
“What?”
“I’m in a basement with loads of spiders and I swear I just saw a flying spider!”
“Oh...”
“I want to let you know I’m sorry. Good bye.” Then he hung up... I called back.
“Hey! This is Gerard... Leave a message after the giggle!” Then there was a giggle that little barsterd it was me giggling... I hung up and sighed.

“FRANK!” Mikey yelled. I walked down stairs and Mikey was watching a film.
“I just spoke to Gerard...”
“What?!” Mikey looked at me shock
"spoke to Gerard... He thinks he saw a flying spider...”
“Oh...”
“He is in a basement and he said sorry.”
“For?”
“He didn’t say... He hung up.”
“Oh well... Pizza for dinner?”
“I’m not hungry.”
“Then watch the film.”
“N-“
“Frank Iero! You will do as I say!” I slowly sat on Gerard’s chair he sat on it most of the time. Mikey looked at me, I ignored his gaze. I couldn’t help but I looked at him and he was close to me. He caressed my cheek. He was so close. I gazed into his eyes, he gaze back.
“Mikey... I-“ He cut me off by kissing me. I was shocked, I was silent. He went in to kiss me again and I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip and I allowed even though I shouldn’t I did. He was still sitting in front of me. He quickly pulled away and picked me up then sat down and put me on his lap. He then kissed me again going straight to business and putting his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and looked at him.
“Now I see why Gerard likes you...” He whispered in my ear.
“Mikey... “
“Hey it was a onetime thing... I know you love Gerard not me. Okay? Anyway have my eyes set on someone else.” He smiled.
“Wait... Are you not with your girlfriend... um whatever her name is?”
“Nope I wasn’t feeling it so I broke up with her... I felt attracted to this guy as well...”
“OOO who?! What's his name?!”
“Why’d you want to know?” He blushed a bit.
“Aw! I have to meet him if he makes you like this! Now Mikey Way! Tell me his name!”
“That don’t work on me and maybe one day if we get together... and his name is... Not important till you meet him.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its nto that good...Had lots on my plate

MaryJ