Never Leave me

Twenty Seven

Gerard POV

I miss Frankie... I miss Mikey and yes I even miss Ray...I even miss the sunlight... I’m in a basement and the sunlight doesn’t get in this room. Damien brings food and drink down too often. His footsteps are coming down the stairs now lucky me, I hope this time he doesn’t do anything. The door swung opened there he stood with a glass of water in his hands. He walked towards me and put it next to me. He watched me, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up, and then he dragged me to the bed and threw me on it. He climbed on top of me and kissed me softly.
“You pleasure me it’s my turn to do it to you...” I stayed silent.

He then reattached his lips to mine and begged for entrance witch I slowly allowed, his knee was between my legs and he started to slowly move up and down causing friction. I couldn’t help but moan into his mouth which he seemed to like. I imagined he was Frank, I was getting hard fast. He pulled away and undid my trousers and pulled them off. He rubbed my through the fabric of my boxers, I threw my head back and it hit the wall. He smiled as the tent grew. He took his top off his followed as did his trousers. He yanked my boxers off exposing my full length his followed. He took me in his mouth eh began to bob his head and sucked. O arched my back and he grabbed his length and began to pump himself. I soon came he swallowed it and came soon after. He climbed up next to me and kissed me, then lay next to me and hugged me. He got up and got dressed leaving me where I was.

I got dressed and sat on my bed doing nothing.
Miss you I sent to Frankie then turned my mobile off. Damien doesn’t know I have it, so that’s good. The only reason I turn my phone off is so Damien don’t hear it. I hope Frankie takes care of Mikey. I miss them both. Damien is starting to hurt me real bad... I got one of my sketch books out and went to the page I wrote on.
2nd Day.
Still miss you like hell... And Mikey. Damien is hitting me really hard now. That why I turned my phone off because I was worried he would find the phone and take it away then I couldn’t get in touch with you. That would kill me... Love you now and always, even when the world ends.
I put the sketchbook away again. I lay on the bed in my clothes under the covers. I was half asleep when the door oepend. I felt Damien crawl in next to me and hug me. I didn’t want him to be here... He kissed me and I soon fell asleep, so I don’t think he left.