Never Leave me

Twenty Eight

Frank POV

Miss you from Gerard... I called him but it went to answer phone. So I sent him one back.
Gerard... I miss you to. I love you. Mikey walked in my room and shut the door behind him after saying wait here.
“Hi...”
“Hey Frank, I want you to meet someone...”
“Okay...”
“His name is Jon.” I nodded he walked over to the door and he slowly opened it and a boy stood there smiling at Mikey. He put his arm round him. The guy was taller than Mikey by a bit and he had purple hair and his eyes were purple. I guess he likes purple. He also had dark purple nail varnish on.
“Frank this is Jon, Jon Frank.”
“Hey.” He smiled.
“Hi.” I forced a smile back. The two left me after they saw I didn’t want to talk. I just sat in my room while they were downstairs probably watching a movie and kissing. I sat at my desk and turned the computer on. I went to go on the website Gerard made but it said that it was shut down by owner... I decided I would go down stairs and see what the two were doing. When I got down Mikey was lying on his lap with his arms round Jon’s neck and Jon’s arms were round Mikey and they were kissing. I decided not to bug them. It was odd seeing Mikey making out with a guy. I walked out to the kitchen. I didn’t hear him... Mikey poked me and I jumps dropping a cup.
“Mikey!” I hissed.
“Are you two okay?” Jon called.
“Fine.” Mikey yelled back. “What's wrong?”
“N-“
“Frank...”
“I miss Gee... I want to see him but I can’t.”
“Oh...”
“Yup.” I replied. He walked over and hugged me, then walked back to Jon. I stay up at night and think about Gerard alone in a basement with Damien coming down and doing stuff to him...

I looked at Jon and Mikey sitting next to each other Mikey cuddling up to him. I couldn’t stand seeing that anymore... I want Gee so I can cuddle with him! I stood up and walked to my room. Mikey appeared he likes to keep an eye on me in case I do something stupid... He shut the door behind him. I don’t trust him... I backed up a bit. He stepped over to me as I backed up more. I couldn’t move anymore because I was against the wall. He pecked my lips once more and Jon walked in.
“Mikey!”
“Hey Jon.” Mikey said smiling. Jon smiled back; I was shocked I thought he’d be pissed, but nope. Mikey walked out after kissing me again. I sat on my bed. My phone went off.
“Hello?”
“Frankie...”
“GERARD?!”
“Hi.”
“I miss you so much. I love you... Mikey has a boyfriend...”
“Love you too... I’m going to get out of here...”
“I’ll help...”
“I have to try on my own babe. I’ve got to go. Bye Love you tell Mikey I said hi.” Then he hung up.

“MIKEY!” I screamed running down the stairs almost falling. “Mikey, Gerard said hi. He is also going to try and get out of there! What if Damien kills him?!”
“Gerard’s clever.”
“But.”
“Frank you’re worrying too much.”
“I have reasons to! What if Damien kills Gerard and hurts him. What if he does the same to Gerard that he did to me?”
“What?”
“He hurt me bad, he raped me and beat me up... I got off lightly but what if Gerard doesn’t?!” I cried. Mikey ran over and hugged me.
“You should have said something...”
“Mikey... He the reason I broke up with Gerard... He gave me a choice. Break up with Gerard or he would kill you and then he would be broken. I wish I said leave them and take me instead. I’d have liked that that way he could be alright.” My phone rang again. Mikey answered.
“I’ll out you on speaker.”
“Frankie are you okay?”
“Fine...” I sniffed
“Gerard... Damien raped Frank...”
“What?!” He yelled. I heard footsteps, rustling. Then a bang. “Damien you fucking bitch. Why the hell did you do that to Frank?! Why?!”
“What?”
“Rape him. Damien I used to love you... But you started to become a monster. Now I see that you are not becoming one... You are one!” Gee hissed.
“But baby, you have to understand...”
“No...” There was a bang.
“You don’t fucking get it do you?! You hit me and force me into being with you, all the time! You beat me up and you need to sort your life out.”
“Gerard you’ll die here...” Damien said.
“Even if I do at lease I’ll be away from you!” Gerard hissed. Damien left I think.
“Gerard?” I asked there was no replied. “Gerard please answer... I need you.” I began to sob. I heard grunting and Gerard yelling in pain.
“Frankie...” He sounded so weak. “Mikey...”
“Hey Gerard...”
“Jon?”
“Yep.”
“Wow long time. Ouch... Damien thinks ill die here... Ha. Poor fool. “Gerard said. And hung up.