Never Leave me

Twenty Nine

Gerard POV

“I’ll put you on speaker.” Mikey said
“Frankie are you okay?”
“Fine...” Frank sniffed
“Gerard... Damien raped Frank...”
“What?!” I yelled Damien was coming down so I put the phone under my pillow. “Damien you fucking bitch. Why the hell did you do that to Frank?! Why?!”
“What?”
“Rape him. Damien I used to love you... But you started to become a monster. Now I see that you are not becoming one... You are one!” I hissed.
“But baby, you have to understand...”
“No...” Damien hit me and my head hit the desk.
“You don’t fucking get it do you?! You hit me and force me into being with you, all the time! You beat me up and you need to sort your life out.”
“Gerard you’ll die here...” Damien said.
“Even if I do at lease I’ll be away from you!” I hissed. Damien left after hitting me again.
“Gerard?” Frank asked, I didn’t reply I couldn’t... “Gerard please answer... I need you.” The second he said he needed me I had to let him know I was okay. I tried to get to my feet but failed and I screamed in pain. But I heard sobbing so I dragged myself to the bed and got the phone.
“Frankie...” I sounded weak but oh well. “Mikey...”
“Hey Gerard...”
“Jon?”
“Yep.”
“Wow long time. Ouch... Damien thinks ill die here... Ha. Poor fool. “I said, and hung up. I dragged myself onto the bed. My head hurts... Damien walked down again this time with a few padlocks and chains. He grabbed my hair and dragged me to the wall where two metal loops lay He chained me to them and locked me up. I could sit on the floor I couldn’t stand otherwise I fear my arms would break. Damien was walking round the room. I watched him. He kissed me, and walked off. He came back and forced a bottle into my mouth, making me drink. I spat some of out at him, and he walked out. He slammed the door shut. How the fuck will I get my phone! I have an idea but it calls for pain a lot of pain... Lucky me.

“Damien!” I yelled. “I need you!” There was no reply. “Damien... Please... I know you want me...”
“Shut it!” He hissed from the other side of the door.
“Damien...” I begged. He stepped in. “DO anything... But I hope you know I can’t do anything like this.” I said.
“Anything?” He smirked. I nodded. He unlocked the chains. Now for my plan. I attached my lips to his pushing him onto the bed. I took my shoes off while sitting on Damien. I threw the close to the bed then attached my lips to Damien’s again. I reached up and grabbed the phone. I dropped it in my shoe. Damien took my top off and trouser. Then he pushed me off. I looked at him. He then grabbed my hair and dragged me and my shoes to the chains and chained me up. He left. This is going to be hard... Franks on speed dial... I’ll use my feet it the easiest way... I called him and it worked.
“Gerard?!”
“Sh... I’m okay the phone may get taken from me because I can’t hand up and hide it that easy...”
“Why?”
“Chained to the wall...”
“Oh... Wait what?”
“Yup only in my boxers...”
“Gee now’s not the time to say that even if it’s true!” Frankie squealed. I couldn’t help but giggle. “Gee... Are you hurt?”
“Not too badly Frankie... Shit I’ll call you back.” I hung up with my foot and hit the phone in my shoe I picked it up with my feet. Damien... what's he planning I said he could have his way with me but he didn’t all he did was undress me so I’m only in my boxers...