Never Leave me

Three

Frank POV

It’s about 10:30pm and I’m in the room that Mikey said was going to be mine thinking back. He remembered I’m a vegetarian... He had that sketch book I bought him about three years ago... I was walking round some shops one day and I saw an art shop. I walked in and found black leather sketchbooks. I bought one that had over 300 pages in. I didn’t count them all but it said it on the price tag. I knew he got through a lot of sketchbooks so I bought him one and he’s still using the same one. You know how I know? It had From Frank carved in the leather on the back. That cost me more but it was worth it. Mikey was not going to tell Gee I was staying forever. He told me to tell him but I can’t explicitly after what I found out today. Mikey walked in and snapped me out of my trail of thoughts.
“Mikey can you tell him?” I begged.
“Fine! Tomorrow though.” I nodded as Mikey gave in. I lay in bed with the light off just looking up. The door opened and I saw a long haired boy walk over to a desk that was in the room. He opened the draw and pulled out books and pieces of paper. He turned.
“Oh sorry Frank... I thought you’d be in Mikey’s room having a laugh. I just came to get old sketchbooks and pictures.”
“Good night.”
“Sweet dreams Frankie.” He said before leaving. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to shouting. I walked out my room in pyjamas. I looked down to the bottom of the stairs and saw Gerard and Damien.
“Shut up. You’ll wake Frank and Mikey” Gerard hissed quietly.
“I don’t care if I wake up your little short ass friend or geeky brother!”
“Don’t call them that!”
“Gerard what happened to you, you used to listen and do as I told you?”
“I got a back bone. Now get out.”
“Gerard... you’ll come crawling back like you always do... And I will forgive you for this but remember I won’t forget it.” Damien said before walking out of the house slamming the door. Gerard sighed and turned and headed to his room.
“What was all that shouting?” Mikey, Bob and Ray asked tiredly.
“Gerard and Damien...”
“They had another fight?” Mikey asked. I nodded and he was running down the stairs and fell on the last one landing on his face. Gerard ran to him and helped him up.
“Gerard are you ok?”
“Me? What about you? You just fell down the stairs.” His voice was different. He looked up and saw the 3 of us standing there. “Sorry if Damien and I woke you...” He said before dropping Mikey and walking off. I walked down stairs as Mikey walked up.
“Where are you going?” He asked.
“To see Gee.”
“He hasn’t let anyone call him that since you left...” Mikey said before walking the rest of the way up. I walked to Gerard’s room; I knew it was his because it had a black door... the only black door in the house. I knocked on the door. I heard sobs. I opened the door and saw Gerard hiding his face in his hands and he was lying on his desk.
“Gee?” He didn’t answer he sobbed more. “Gerard?” There was a bang and his head shot up.
“Oh Frank I didn’t notice you there...” He said wiping his eyes.
“Are you-“
“Gerard!” Mikey screamed. Basted... Gerard got up and walked out. He came back angry and slammed the door. The door burst open while I just stood there. Damien walked in.
“Gerard please I’m sorry... I don’t want to live without you.”
“Get out...”
“Please...”
“OUT!” he yelled making me jump. Damien looked at him, then at me.
“Frank can you go please?” I walked out. Damien shut the door. About half an hour later they both came out the room hand in hand. I looked in Gerard’s eyes he didn’t look the happy... Bob and Ray came down and saw them hand in hand, they both rolled their eyes.

Gerard POV

We broke up and I never wanted to go back with him. He came back and followed me into my room.
“Frank can you go please?” Damien said, Frank walked out I wish he hadn’t. Damien walked over to me and punched me. “Gerard... Be mine again?”
“Never!”
“I’ll kill your crush...” I looked at him. “Oh yea I know your crush. He is adorable! Also known as Frank.” I nodded I didn’t want anything to happen to him. We walked out hand in hand. I wasn’t happy and I think frank could tell. I had the sketch book in my hand the one he gave me.
“Will you put that fucking thing down?!” Damien hissed. I looked at him.
“No...” Frank smiled when I said I wouldn’t put the sketchbook down. Damien left the house. I sat down next to Frank with a cup of coffee.
“Gee...” Frank said.
“Yea?”
“Can I have your coffee please?” He smiled.
“No”
“Please?”
“No”
“Please?
“No”
“Pretty please?”
“Fine.”
“Really?”
“No.” He pouted. I laughed. He glared at me. I smiled and he couldn’t help but smile for once. I stood up and walked to the kitchen after giving Frankie My coffee. I poured another one. Frank walked up behind me.
“Gerard... Why are you upset?”
“I’m not.”
“I know you are I can see it in your eyes.”
“I... Can’t tell you...” I said and walked off to my art studio/ bed room. I opened the locked draw; it was 4 pictures of Frank. I did one each year on the day he left. I know sad but what can I say I’m soppy when it comes to love well a girlish crush... For one he’s not gay/ bisexual. 2 he’s going to go soon so there is no point in telling him I like him. When he leaves ill break up with Damien for good. He won’t know where Frank is.
“Gerard can I tell you something?” Mikey said entering my room.
“What?”
“Frank is staying he got kicked out by his mother and I said he could live with all his mates...”
“Ok... Wait... What?”
“He’s staying.”
“Shit!”
“Huh? Thought you’d be happy.”
“It's not that is um... something else.” Crap! I have to put up with Damien for the rest of mine or his life... Luckily fucking me!