Never Leave me

Thirty Three

Gerard POV

Damien... I slowly walked to the front door with Mikey, Frankie, Jon and Ray as my backup. I reached for the handle just as it burst open. Frank tried to stand in front of me but I wouldn’t let him.
“Gerard... Please...” Frank begged.
“Look I’m sorry Gerard. I love you.”
“If you did why do you do this?!” Gerard yelled.
“I was worried id lose you and I thought if I do this you will be scared into staying with me.” This was all a distraction I realised when I heard the back door be forced open. I moved back. I pushed the four into another room with me. Five other people stood behind Damien.
“Look we will go once we get what's mine.” Damien said looking at me.
“You don’t own me Damien!” They were closing in. “Go to hell!” I yelled and spat on his face. He wiped it off.
“Gee...” He caressed my face then slapped me. Four of the five grabbed Mikey, Frankie, Ray and Jon. Damien and the other were in front of me. I took my shirt off and threw it at Damien. Frank was use to the cuts and scars but Mikey, Ray and Jon weren’t so they gasped.
“See! Look at what you have done to me!”
“Gee...”
“Gerard!” I hissed.
“Gerard... I did it to you so other people wouldn’t look at you and fall in love like I did... But I guess it didn’t work!” Damien hissed looking at Frank.
“I loved him before you even met him!” Frank yelled. I was shocked I looked at him.
“Then you left him.”
“Because I thought it would just go away... and I couldn’t handle it if he didn’t love me back! So I didn’t say a thing and I had to go!” I sobbed.
“Now your back.”
“Because my mum found out I was gay and she kicked me out. I told Mikey I had been kicked out and he told me to come and visit. Then he said I could stay! Then I found out he was with scum like you.” He hissed. “Then I found out he missed me more than anyone even my best friend... Also he loved me.” He said the last bit sweetly and looking at me. Damien dragged me into my room and I saw the hole I hid my gun and knifes in. Frank... I walked over to it once he let me go. I put a knife in my pocket. Damien walked closer. I lashed out with the knife and cut his cheek. There was a gunshot and a searing pain in my shoulder.
“What the hell have you done?!” Damien yelled at this other guy. There was another gunshot and I felt more pain but this time my chest...
“Good. That should finish him off.” Damien said. “Grab your guys were out of here. If I couldn’t have him no one could...” Footsteps faded out to be replaced with sobbing. I felt a hand touch my arm. Lips touch my lips.
“Gee stay with me.” Frankie said. I could just about manage a small smiled I opened my eyes a bit. I heard sirens coming closer and Frank just talking sweetly to me. The corners of my vision faded out I saw Frank’s worried face, then all went black the second Frank was pulled away by someone is this the end...?
♠ ♠ ♠
No its not the end.