Never Leave me

Thirty Five

Gerard POV

Today is the day I can come home. Frank is asleep in the chair in the corner of the room while I’m sitting in the bed. Mikey walked in with three cups of coffee.
“Me?”
“Yea...” He said noticing sleeping Frankie. “Guess he don’t want his...”
“Yes I do!” Frank jumped up and took a cup from Mikey then back to his seat and “Fell” asleep again. I laughed. I used my good hand to hold the coffee. I sipped it. Then I looked at Frank who was sitting cross-legged drinking his coffee and watching me. I moved my head he moved his... Wired. We soon finished our coffee then Jon came in. I glared at him.
“Gee! Be nice! It’s not nice to be mean!” I rolled my eyes. Frank kissed me. The doctor came gave Frank papers to sign and so on. Mikey drove home as I couldn’t, Frank was looking after me and Jon couldn’t drive. When we got home all m stuff was on the grass out front. I picked up the sketch book Frank got me. It was wet. I threw it to the ground and walked in the house.
“Get out!” I yelled at HIM! The one who shot me was taking my things back into my room. He ran out and ran into Frank. I ran after him with a knife. He saw me and ran off. Frank and Mikey had to stop me. He had ruined my life, he had tried to kill me he had raped my love and he had made my life hell! He must pay! But the others didn’t think this was the way to do it.

I lay in my bed doing nothing just looking. Frank walked in.
“How you doing?”
“I’m fine.” Frank sat next to me and kissed me.
“Come out of your room.”
“Nah I’m good.”
“Please.”
“Nah”
“For me?”
“Fine.” I got up and we walked to the back garden, where Ray was cooking on a BBQ. I sat on the bench and Frank Sat next to me. I swear I saw Damien looking over the fence. I guess I’m paranoid now... All because of HIM! I didn’t eat nor did Frank we just spoke.
“I love you Gee.”
“I love you Frankie.” He smiled. He straddled me and kissed me. Slipping his tongue into my mouth.
“Get a room all of you!” Ray yelled. Looks like Mikey and Jon were doing the same as me and Frankie.
“Why, jealous Ray?”
“No!” He hissed and walked off. Frank led me to my room.
“I’m tired what’s the time?” Frank asked.
“7.”
“Oh... Well I still want to sleep.” I nodded. Frank got undressed so he was only in his boxers. He then helped me. We lay in the bed he put his arms round me and kissed me softly. He pulled the covers over us. I listened as his breathing got slower and he fell asleep.

I ran after him waving the knife. In the air I caught up with him and cut his head off his fingers. Blood everywhere.

I quickly sat up. What was that?!
You know exactly what it was Gerard...
What the hell who was that?!
You Gerard it’s you.