Never Leave me

four

Frank POV

Mikey was in his room telling him now how would he take it?! All of a sudden Gerard burst in.
“Frankie!” He hugged me tightly. “I’m glad that you’re staying but you can’t...”
“Huh?”
“I can’t tell you Frankie...”
“But...” Gerard was walking away.
“I’m sorry...” He was out the room by now. Mikey walked in.
“Are-“I ran after Gerard.
“Why?! Tell me!” Gerard looked at me.
“Never mind... Just stay. Least I can be happy about that” He smiled and hugged me. He noticed me looking confused. He smiled, I smiled back. Oh god if he wasn’t with Damien id kiss him right now.
“Gerard?”
“Yea?”
“What are those?” I said pointing at four sheets of paper with a face on them. He looked
“Nothing!” He said running at them and put them in a draw and locked it. I walked out. Mikey was at the door.
“Frank... you ok?” I nodded. And he walked off.
“Mikey?” He stopped. “Damien and Gerard what happens between them?”
“No idea. I walked in on a shirtless Gerard once not a nice sight for me but I saw a huge bruise on his back and he noticed me and slammed the door in my face it hit my nose and fractured it.”
“How long ago?”
“A year after they met. A year after you left.”
“So the bruise was not because I left?”
“I don’t think so. I mean he did miss you like hell. On the exact day you left, and the time he dropped you off he would be in his room drawing. And he only draws once a week now. He normal did every day.” I looked to see Gerard on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. Okay weird... 1 his room was downstairs, 2 I didn’t hear him g up and 3... SHIT! He isn’t moving! I ran over to him Mikey notice and followed. I turned him over and he had no sign of cuts on his neither face nor arms. All I saw was his eyes flick open. He sat up.
“Gee... What happened?”
“I don’t know.” He stood up and walked to the door. Damien stood there.
“Ready?” He nodded and walked out the house with Damien.

All I cared about was Gerard, I didn’t eat all day. Gerard still hadn’t come back even after 1am Mikey and I stayed up. The door opened at about 5am.
“Gee?” I turned and saw Damien holding Gerard up, Damien’s arm round his waist.
“He got drunk... I’m going to take him to his room.” Mikey nodded.
“I don’t like him...” Mikey announced when Damien left the room. I nodded in agreement. Damien left and I went to see Gerard with Mikey. He was lying on his bed with his hands down beside his body. He looked paler than I remember, and he looked sad even when drunk... If he was drunk. I watched as he turned onto his side. His shirt had slid up a bit and I saw a yellowish, purplish, greenish bruise. I pointed it out to Mikey. He sighed.
“Frank why did you get kicked out?”
“No reason.”
“Frank...”
“Mother was not happy with me being in love with a man...” Mikey pointed at Gerard. I nodded. “I told her I was a bisexual. She wasn’t happy that’s why I came back here. And I wanted to see Gerard... I was hoping when I got here he wouldn’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend and I could tell him, but that dream was shattered.” Mikey was looking for something.
“Yes!” I looked at him he opened the locked draw and pull the 4 pictures out. He handed them to me. I looked. They were of... Me.
“As I said he would come and draw on the exact day, and time you left. That’s what he would draw... You.”
“He moving and his eyes are open.” I said. Mikey took the pictures and put them away.
“Frankie?”
“It is me and Mikey.” Gerard stretched and sat up. “Sleep its 5:30am...” He nodded and fell back onto his pillow and fell asleep. Mikey left and I lay on the floor in Gerard’s room and fell asleep. I didn’t want to leave him...

Gerard POV

I went out with Damien and he got me drunk. I didn’t want to but he threatened me. So I drank and drank. He walked me home. Mikey and Frank were up and worried. But I blacked out as they walked into my room. I woke up.
“Frankie?” I asked.
“It is me and Mikey.” He said, I stretched and sat up. “Sleep its 5:30am...” I nodded and fell to my pillow and fell asleep intently.
I woke up with a killer head ache. I stood up and heard groaning. I felt southing squishy under my shoes. Yes I slept in my clothes and shoes I was drunk and couldn’t be bothered to change or take my shoes off. I looked down and saw a curled up frank. I put my legs back on the bed, he looked up and me.
“Are you ok?”
“Yea...” Frank got up and walked out of my room and up to his. I walked into the kitchen. Mikey was there.
“Mikey I can’t do this anymore...”
“Huh?”
“Be with Damien when I don’t even like him.”
“Why-“
“Because he said he’d kill Frankie and also he... uh... scares me.”
“He hits you...” I nodded with tears blurring my vision. Mikey hugged me.
“I have to leave and never come back...”
“You can’t!” Frank screamed. I turned and he was there standing in the door way tears running down his face. I held my arms open and he hugged me.
“Frankie I have to...”
“Gee I need you! The others don’t get me, not even Mikey, sorry Mikey. Only you do!”
“Frank I don’t want you to get hurt...”
“What?”
“Don’t worry. I will get a new phone give you and Mikey the number so we can keep in contact.”
“Gee... If you go I’m going!”
“But you can just go home...”
“I got kicked out! Mikey did tell you.”
“Oh yea... Why?”
“Because I-“
“Damien’s here!” Bob called. I let go of Frank. Damien walked in. He walked over to me and kissed me. I walked off. Damien followed. He locked the door behind us when we got into my room. He slapped me round the face. I knelt on the floor.
“Beg! Beg for me not to hurt your short ass crush!”
“Please... Don’t.” He grabbed my hair and pulled me up and threw me at the wall. I hit my head and fell to the ground.
“I will be kind. We are not over but we can act like it and I’ll see you every Thursday and Tuesday. That way you can have Frank Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.” I nodded. “I’ll call you if I don’t want to see you on one of the days.” I nodded he unlocked the door and walked out. “I hate you Gerard!” I was happy about the arrangements but also I wasn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
My internet got cut off... I would have updated a few days ago but i couldnt get on the ionternet... Back on now tho :)