Never Leave me

Forty

Frank POV

He held me to the wall by my neck. Mikey, Jon and Ray had no choice but to hit him round the head with anything they could find... That is what they did... They saved me. He has two personalities... Him and this monster... that killed Damien and hurt me... In there he looked so sad I just wanted to go in there and hug him. Then he saw Mikey and Jon then changed back into the monster. He looked hurt when I ran and hugged Mikey hiding behind him. After that I knew he couldn’t see me but we could see him. He walked to his bed and sat there watching the screen.
“Mikey... I need him... I love him...”
“But he has gone insane Frank.”
“Because of all he has been through! Because of Jon telling him we kissed.”
“How do you know it was me?! Mikey could have!” Jon protested.
“But would he?”
“No I wouldn’t.” More tears fell.
“I want to talk to him... Alone.” I said.
“Very well.” The Doctor, Jon and Mikey left and the screen went down.
“Gerard... Did Jon tell you that Mikey and I kissed?” Gerard nodded crying. “Gee... I still see the good side of you... Your true side. I know it’s still there... So I will help.”
“Frankie I love you.”
“I love you too.” Then the monster came out.
“No you don’t! You always lie to me!” He screamed tears running down his face. The doctor ran in and closed the screen as tears fell down my checks. I will get him out of here I know there is good in him...

Ray was driving home I was in the back with Mikey, Jon was in the front with Ray.
“What did you talk to him about?”
“Stuff.”
“Stuff?”
“Jon told him we kissed. I know it.” Mikey nodded.
“You asked Gerard?”
“Yep and I have a very strong feeling Jon is not who we think he is.” When we pulled up at the house. I jumped out as fast as I could.
“I have to go.” Jon said and kissed Mikey. I went to follow Jon but Mikey stopped me.
“Not now. You’ve had a long day.” He announced. I nodded and walked inside. There was a black coffee on the table. I picked It up ad downed it then walked off and slowly walked up the stairs.
“Frank... I know you miss him...But”
“No Mikey! I’ve had enough buts!”
“I’m sorry.”
“You’re not though are you?!” I yelled at him.
“Just get on with your life.”
“I would but I don’t have my other half!”
“Because he tried to kill you and he killed Damien!”
“And you boyfriend told Gerard we kissed! He wouldn’t of known if it wasn’t for Jon!” I hissed.
“Who cares?!”
“You don’t even care that you boyfriend told your brother we kissed now your brother is in a mental hospital?!”
“No I don’t he needed it!” Mikey yelled. “He needs to be set straight from everything!”
“So your happy he has been taken.”
“Of course not but he did need it...”
“But you wanted him to go...”
“Truthfully yes... He needs this done to him!” Tears were pouring down my cheeks.
“Mikey You don’t mean that!”
“Yes I do.”
“He has become a monster. Just like Damien if not worse!”
“No he hasn’t! I still see the good in him!” I hissed.
“Yea well you love him... So of course you will.”
“Just like you and Jon then?”
“No! He wouldn’t lie to me!”
“Gerard wouldn’t to me!” I stormed out the room. Jon was just walking in. “Oh look its perfect little boyfriend!”
“Frank where are you going?!” Mikey yelled after me.
“Away!” I yelled running off. I stopped at the gate. “Jon go ahead and tell Mikey how you told Gee we kissed. You have already broken this ‘family’ we had together up!” Then I continued to run.