Never Leave me

Forty Six

Gerard POV
I feel happy.
That my good sir would be because you are ignoring me!
I feel really good in myself. I am being very childish at the moment. The only reason is because of Frankie because he is so childish I get it from him.
Gerard! Listen to me!
“Hey Frankie.” I say smirking from the bathroom door way.
“Hey Gee Gee.” He smiled back.
Oi! You won’t be able to ignore me forever! Trust me. The reason I came out is because you good side was pissing me off!
I walked into the bathroom and I saw Frankie got up so I locked the door just to piss him off. Oh yea I’m a total bitch.
Yep
“Gee!” He whined.
“Please leave a message after the beep… Beep!” I replied.
“Babe it Frankie can I come in.” I started to run a bath. I put some bubbles in. “Fine!” He hissed and I heard him storm away but I could see his shadow still. I undressed and got in the bath. I saw Frankie’s eye under the door.
“Hey Frankie.” I don’t think he knew I could see his eye.
“Let me in!” I got out the bath, unlocked the door he didn’t realize then back in the bath. He banged the door and it opened. He fell in and saw me.
“You break my door you buy me a new one!” He was looking up at me from the floor. “Up you get then…” I said smiling a bit.
“Hey.” He got up.
“There are bubbles Frankie.” He went a deep red. It was cute.
Cute… How I hate the word
I smirked at him. He went to talk but my phone ran in my trousers I reach to grab it.

“Hey Bob.”
Hey Gerard. How are you?
“I’m fine. You?”
Same. What are you doing?
“You wouldn’t want to know, one sec.”
“Gee!” Frank Whined.
Did I interrupt anything?
“Nah, I’m in the bath he wants to come in but I won’t let him…”
Oh… Well see you…
“That got rid of him…” I said handing the phone to Frank. He put it down and kneeled next to me. He rested his arms on the side and his head on his arms looking at me.
“What?” I asked.
“Just looking at beauty.” He smiled. I smiled back. I pecked his lips. I stood up and got out the bath and tied a towel round my waist. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. I walked over to my chest of draws and grabbed a pair of boxers. I pulled them on and stood in only my boxers looking for stuff to wear. I threw clothes across the room and a few things hit Frankie. I groaned and continued looking for clothes.
“Here.” Frank said handing me a black shirt with a white dragon on and grey jeans.
“Thanks...”
“Wait! Not that top.” Frank smirked. This one. He pulled one out that I had never seen before.
“Where did you get that?!”
Look at the colour!
“I got it for you.” He smiled. “Just put it on!” I pulled the hot pink top over my head. I pulled my jeans on.
“You look nice in pink.”
“I hate pink!” he walked over to me and kissed my lips. I hugged him closer, and then he pulled away. I ran my thumb over his lip and slipped it in. I then place my lips to his and slid my tongue in. He pulled me closer and I pushed him against the wall. My hands roamed his back and his tangled in my hair. I walked back till I fell onto the bed and Frank fell onto me. He pulled my newly put on shirt over my head parting our lips momentarily, his shortly followed mine. I rolled us over so I was on top. I place my knee between his legs. I kissed his neck. I slowly, moved my knee up and down causing him to moan a bit. I unbuttoned his trousers and pulled his boxers and trousers down slowly. I rapped my hand round his ‘friend’. I stroked it slowly. I took him in my mouth, he tugged on my hair as his back arched. He moaned. I bobbed my head up and down and hollowed my cheeks. He came moaning my name loud! I swallowed his load.
“Your turn!” He smirked. And pulled my trousers down, and my boxers. Then he walked away.
“What the hell?!”
“Stay!” He soon came back with a cup of water. He poured it over my fellow. It was freezing! He took me in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down. I soon came moaning his name and into his mouth and he swallowed it. He threw me my clothes and he got dress and so did I. We walked down to the front room and sat with Mikey who had his headphones in. Jon sat next to him. Frank grabbed my hand when he saw me glare at him.