Never Leave me

Fourty Seven

Frank POV
I sat next to Gerard and watched TV while he drank his coffee and watched Jon out the corner of his eye. I think Jon knew he was being watched because he kept moving round uncomfortably. Mikey was too busy listening to go knows what but he was nodding along to whatever it was. Suddenly Mikey stood, took Gerard empty mug and went to the kitchen. Jon followed.
“Why would you lie to me Jon?!” Mikey yelled.
“Mikey I...”
“No just listen to me! Why would you say that? I took your side saying Gerard was lying but you were! Your pathetic you know?!”
“Mikey I did it for us.”
“You did it for yourself! I bet Frank wasn’t lying when he said he saw you with that girl!” There was silence.
“I think you better go.” Mikey said.
“I will see you later.” Jon left then Gerard went to Mikey. I waited for his return but it didn’t come. Instead he ran off after Jon.
“Frank! Come on!” Mikey yelled. I got up and we ran after Gerard.

We stopped and sat him and Jon together.
“So what you going to do about it Gerard? Kill me like you did Damien?”
“He had it coming to him. I needed to get sweet revenge.” Gerard hissed.
“Don’t forget I told you Mikey and Frank kissed.”
“I don’t fucking care get that into your head!”
“I can get you put right back in that place if you do anything.”
“That place changed me I am more aware of the consequences my actions could have. You ever hurt Mikey again, I won’t think twice about killing you.” Gerard replied turning to us. Jon went to hit him but Gerard turned and stopped his hand then punched him in the stomach. He walked towards us and hugged me and Mikey.
“If he ever hits you, you have to tell me.” Gerard said. Mikey nodded.
“I’m sorry Gerard...”
“About what?”
“Not believing you about Jon telling you Frank and I kissed.”
“It's okay Mikes... I’m over it.” Gerard Smiled and kissed my forehead.
“I love you Gee Gee.”
“I love you too Frankie.”
“I brotherly love you Gee and friendly love you Frank.” Mikey added.
“You too.” Gerard and I said in unison. I had to hold Gerard back, lucky for me he wasn’t putting up much of a fight to get to his baby brother. Mikey slapped Jon
“You are a bloody git! Why don’t you fucking care for me?! All you care about is getting your own fucking way! You don’t care about me or my feelings!” Mikey yelled. Tears beginning to fall down his face. Gerard began to push against me.
“You lied you made me think Frank was lying you made me go against my friends and made me fall head over heels for you when all you wanted was this girl!” A girl walked down the street to Jon and Mikey.
“Darling!” Jon said walking over to her. He went to kiss her but she moved back.
“You!” Gerard hissed when she saw the girls face.
“Hello Gerard.” She smirked.
“You’re a cow! You always get in the way.”
“You killed my brother! I needed you to suffer!”
“I needed revenge for all he did!”
“He didn’t want to lose you!”
“He pushed me away!”
“He loved you!”
“He scarred me!”
“He did it so no one would begin to like you! Like this git!” She said pointing at me.
“He has a name and it’s Frank!” He hissed. “I liked him since before I knew your brother! Your brother was the rebound I never left because he threatened he’d kill Mikey and find Frank and Kill him to!”
“He was better than you little lover boy!”
“He was worse than a piece of shit!” I hissed back. Gerard turned to Jon. “Now you fuck off and never come back and bug my family ever again. Go off with this little slut and never come back.”

Gerard dragged Mikey and I away... We were at home.
“Gerard?” I asked. He turned to look at me. I kissed him. He looked me in the eye...
“Frankie...” He trailed off.
“Yes...?”
“Frankie... I love you. Frankie say you’ll always be there for me... Say you’re never leave me...”
“I promise Gerard... I’ll never leave you. I’ll be there for you always...” His lips crashed against mine I pulled away. “I mean it Gerard... I will never ever ever leave you ever again... I love you.” I hugged him. We soon went to bed and just lay down next to each other hugging and sharing little kisses. Gerard whispered sweet words in my ear... I mean it. I’ll never leave him again... I love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end of it.