Never Leave me

Seven

Gerard POV

The next day Mikey sat next to Frank on the sofa so I couldn’t. He soon fell asleep and he fell asleep with his head on Franks lap! Barsterd.
“MIKEY!” I shouted and he jolted awake I was smiling and Frank was giggling. Mikey glared at me then realised where his head was he sat up quickly and ran off. Frank came and sat on my lap. He straddled me and kissed me. I tickled his bottom lip with my tongue and he allowed entrance. Our tongues danced together. I rubbed his back and his hand trailed round under my shirt. He pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head he did the same then kissed me again. His hand ran along my bare chest. His hand trailed down to my belt. He started to undo it. He threw the belt to one side and undid my zip. Still our tongues danced. He put his hand in my boxers. I threw my head back when he grabbed Gee junior. He pumped me slowly then he pulled his hand away. Causing me to whine. He smirked and grabbed Gee junior again and started to pump fast. It felt so good. I felt a warm feeling in the pit of my stomach. With in another minuet I came into his hand screaming his name. He licked it off his hand and kissed me making me taste myself... He pulled away and looked at the door way to see Mikey on the floor fainted. Frank smiled at me and stood up. He threw me my belt and walked over to Mikey. I did my zip and put my belt back on. I looked at a shirtless Frank standing over Mikey looking at him.
“Whys he on the floor and why are you shirtless Frank?” Bob asked. Frank looked at me I had put my shirt back on. I smiled at him and he blushed. Mikey’s eyes opened.
“Bob! Are they done?!” He screamed.
“Huh?” Frank and I blushed. Mikey’s eyes fell onto Frank.
“Oh good.” He stood up and looked at me then Frank. Frank walked over to me and kissed me.
I smiled at Frankie and kissed him. He kissed me back. I stopped when I remembered tomorrow... Thursday... Damien again...
“Frankie baby...”
“What?” He looked at me worried.
“You know I went out yesterday?” He nodded, “I need to go out again tomorrow... Stuff to do with my art club.” He nodded.
“Okay ill have to see you later in the day then” He smiled. I hated lying to him...

Frank POV

Stupid fucking Art club! Taking my Gee away from me every Thursday and Tuesday! On the brighter side I just gave Gee a hand job! Gross to you maybe but if it was Gee moaning your name wouldn’t you just love it?! I hugged him.
“I think Mikey saw...” I wisped he nodded in agreement. Bob stood there confused as Mikey gave Gerard evils... He just looks stupid when he does. Gerard smirked and Mikey’s eyes grew wide. He ran off... Knocking Ray over. He sat on the floor looking up at Gerard. Why does everyone watch Gee? All was silent. Then Smashing Pumpkins tonight, tonight started to play. We all looked at Gerard. He answered his phone and stopped hugging me.
“Hello?” He held up his finger to me signalling 1 minuet. He walked off.
“Okay. What?! No I can’t on Friday... Sorry... Fine Friday. Bye.” I heard him say, he walked back in and hugged me.
“I am here tomorrow not Friday...” I nodded.
“Well least we can have tomorrow together.” He nodded and I smiled. He hugged me tightly. The sun landed on Gerard’s face and he closed his eyes tightly... I got out of his grip and closed the curtains. His eyes opened and blinked a lot. I giggle. Mikey and the others had gone out to get food I think.
“Gee! I need to get out the house...” He nodded and grabbed my hand and his car keys. He sat in the car and started it up. He did his seat belt up and he lent over to mine and he did mine up and kissed me. I sat back in the chair and he started to drive somewhere. He stopped and I saw where we were we were at a little forest area. We walked through the trees and I saw a lake with a bridge leading over it to a little island in the middle. There were a few candles on the island. As we walked closed I saw a cloth on the grass with a picnic basket on it. I looked at Gerard and he was smiling. I sat on the cloth and he sat opposite me.
“I know it’s a bit corny but...” I cut him off by kissing him. He lay down on my lap. The sun was setting it was beautiful. He looked up at me and I looked at his head on my lap. He smiled. I grabbed a grape and feed it to him. He did the same with a chocolet cover strawberry. He sat up and I lay down he then lay down next to me. The stars had come out and twinkled in the sky. Gerard sat up again and kissed me. Our mouths parted and our tongues danced once again. He smiled into the kiss.
“It was a lovely idea Gerard.” I said as we broke apart for air. We stood up after we finished eating. He packed up and we walked back to his car. When we got back the lights were on.
“Mikey!” Gerard yelled Mikey appeared.
“Have fun?” We both nodded.
“Go bed Frank and Mikey.” He said I looked at him and pouted. “Please...” I sighed and nodded. I walked up stairs and blew him a kiss. I lay on my bed and I heard the door open.
“I love you Frankie.” Gerard said and kissed my forehead. I didn’t reply I was half asleep. He walked out and I soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like the soppy romantic picnic :) Dont judge me :/ Thank you to commenters and subscribers

MaryJ