Never Leave me

Nine

Nine
Frank POV

He didn’t answer me. His head just fell to the desk. Bob ran in.
“The others told me to check you were okay.” He said then her saw Gerard. “Huh?” He was still breathing. Bob walked over to Gerard and poked him. Gerard didn’t move. I ran over to him lifted his head. His eyes slowly opened.
“Gee?”
“Hi...” He said weekly.
“You okay?” He nodded
“What happened?”
“I was sitting here about to draw, I couldn’t think you came in I closed my eyes and my head felt heavy and it went bang then I see you.”
“Do you know why?”
“I think I’m going to...” He stood up and ran to the bathroom. Why was he feeling ill like this all of a sudden? OH no it was my fault! Where I need him... Wait could that be it. I ran after him and he puked into the toilet.
“Mikey!” He screamed. Mikey came in... And saw Gerard.
“What’s wrong?”
“What you put in my coffee maker?” Mikey’s eyes widened.
“Nothing.”
“You dick! I told you never to sneak it into the coffee maker! You know I’d get another one!” Mikey nodded I was confused.
“Remember last time about a year ago?” Mikey nodded I looked at Gerard. “I got a cup of coffee then Mikey came in from the kitchen being the lazy barsterd he is and stole mine. I went to get another one. I got one from the coffee maker and guess what I nearly died! I fell down my stairs and into a pool. It was very very strong vodka and I have big cups of coffee and that means a lot of vodka. I broke my arm and nearly drowned.”
Mikey stood there looking at the floor. Gee’s phone went.
“Hello?” I couldn’t hear the other person. “Okay... Not tomorrow?” “Okay I’ll see you in an hour.” I watched Gee. “I’m here tomorrow, but I have to go now.” I nodded and let Gerard go.
“Dick!” I shouted at Mikey and stormed off. Gerard kissed me before leaving. I watched as he pulled away and drove off. Mikey looked at me.
“How am I supposed to tell him when he interrupts me or gets a phone call?”

Gerard POV

Mikey the dick! He put the very strong vodka in the coffee again! I probably shouldn’t drive but I have to if I want my little Frankie to be safe. I have to go to Damien’s now instead of tomorrow. I pulled into his drive way and he walked out and pulled me in the house. He pinned me against the door after shutting it and kissed me forcing his tongue into my mouth and hurting me, one of his hands made its way down to my package and started to rub me through my trousers. I involuntary moaned into his mouth. I couldn’t push him off me he was strong... so I pictured him as frank. And smiled into the kiss. Terribly wrong move he smiled and pushed his hand down harder. I gasped as he put his hand into my trousers and boxers. He pulled away his and took his hand out. He looked at me smirking.
“Go clean the house and then come into my room lovely.” He hissed. I nodded. It was quite painful but I managed to clean the house and I wasn’t hard. I went into Damien’s room and he was not in there. He was behind me and pushed me in locking his bedroom door. He turned me and kissed me walking me backward and I fell onto his bed. He rubbed me again. He took my shirt off his hand ran down my chest.
“How I’ve missed this...” he undid the zip on my trousers and pulled them off as well as my boxers I was left there naked helpless vulnerable. He flipped me over so I was on my stomach. I looked back at him and he was just taking his pants and boxers off. I looked away. The next thing I knew he thrusted inside me. He began to thrust even harder in and out and faster. I got a fist full of the sheets. It had happened many times to me yet it still hurt like hell! He finely after what seemed like forever came. I thought it would be over but I was so wrong. Yes he came but that didn’t stop him... He forced his semi-hard into my mouth and grabbed a fist full of hair and mad me bob my head.
“Put effort into it!” He yelled. He let go of my hair and I began to suck and bob my head. This time he didn’t do this for long.
“Next time we start with this.” He said pulling himself out of my mouth and telling me to shower in his en suite. I got up grabbed my clothes and showered then got dressed.
“Bye.” I said.
“Bye!” He hissed sitting at his computer. “Oh and Gerard... Your lover boy wants to take you on holiday. I’ll let you go with him if you make next time a hell lot better.” I nodded and left. I sat in the car in the drive way to my/ Franks/ Mackey’s/ Bobs/ Rays house. I didn’t go in yet I couldn’t face the people. Reluctantly I walked into the house. I heard nothing...
“Hello?!” I shouted. No reply. I saw a note.
Gee,
We all went out we should be back by 7pm. We are getting pizzas so dont bother eating dinner we will get you one. Maybe. If you need me call me.
Love Frankie.

Oh good I have time to myself. One thing I wanted and the one thing I didn’t...
♠ ♠ ♠
Not that good... But it wasnt that bad why Gee collaped but it was a lot of very strong vodka...
Im off ill today and yesterday (England) But i hope ill get the resultd tomorrow if im in.