Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Graffiti

I pulled into the drive way and gasped. There in big red letters was "Go to hell monsters!" My dad was trying to scrub it off. As I walked inside mom was being consoled by Ashleigh. He was holding her saying that everyone was going to be okay and that the police were going to take care of it. Eamon was making tea. My mom looked up at me smiled and wiped her tears. She told me that Jacob had called and wanted to go ice skating. I glanced at Apollo's face only to see him frown. I ran upstairs to get ready for my date.
Apollo's POV.
Jacob walked in. He smelled like he had bathed in cologne. Trying to mask the scent of a murderer. He said his condolences to mom saying that whoever did this was truly spiteful and cruel. I didn't believe it. I couldn't . He was the only one who knew our secret. When the family walked away I took my chance.
" 'Sup Apollo? I looked at him and smirked. He thought he was so clever.
" Why the hell would you do that? What is wrong with you-you know what? I don't want to know. You're sick and messed up. You think you are better than us. " By now I had him pined against a wall. I may look small but I'm really strong. It comes with wolf genes.
"What are you talking about?"
" You should know. Whatever, just don't touch my sister or I'll rip your throat out." Perfect timing as soon as I said that Adonia came down the stairs. hopefully this would be the last date.
Jacob's POV.
I was still shaking as Adonia went on about the incident. Throughout the whole date my mind was confused. I didn't do it. Who would? Did anyone else know? Did mom know? And who did Apollo think he was? He was the evil one, he was the murderer, his kind was wrong. What am I thinking? This my girlfriends little brother.
Adonia's POV
Jacob looked confused throughout the date. So was I. I didn't want to believe he did it. He was too nice. Hopefully it was just some freaks getting drunk and not too serious. As I got home I climbed into bed . I didn't want to think about this anymore. It was too weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seems like Jacob and Apollo are prejudging each other. Do you guys like it so far? What should I improve? Please comment.