Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

It's me isn't it?

Adonia's POV
A month had gone by and everything was pretty average. Jacob and I had been dating for one month now. Nothing was going wrong. Everything was going right. tonight was our one month anniversary. I honestly wouldn't remembered if it weren't for Jackie who was constantly reminding me.
" It's your anniversary! What's he gonna get you?"
" For the last time! I know it's my anniversary and no I don't know what he's getting!"
Jacob's POV
I was sweating. Hopefully she liked it. I went through so much trouble. I really tried to be creative.
Adonia's POV
Jacob led me to the woods. There in front of me was a picnic table and the works, candles, flowers, everything.
" Aw, it's pretty Jake."
" Thanks. I was hoping you would like it."
" I love it."
Our picnic dinner was halfway through when we heard a shot fired. A man in baseball cap came running out into the clearing. He looked at Jacob and screamed.
" Traitor!" Next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground and a gun pointed at my head. Oh shit. I was going to die. I was going to die.
A crack was heard. I opened my eyes to see my dad in wolf form standing over the man. He had broken the man's neck in one swipe. I loaded dad in the truck and we went home. I was thinking the whole night. Who was that guy? Why did Jacob run instead of helping me? Why was dad in the woods? Something didn't add up. I needed to know why.
That morning I saw dad packing boxes.
" Hey Dad."
" Hey hon."
" Whatcha doin?"
"Um, don't worry it's nothing." Since I had a lot on my mind I didn't pester him.
" Why were you in the woods yesterday?"
" I had wanted to tell you that Ashleigh and Eamon had dropped by wanting us to know something, but they wanted the whole family there.It was apparently urgent. I knew you were in the woods with Jacob so I went to go get you." Why couldn't he have called. Oh, right. i turned off my stupid phone to be more romantic. Well, I guess everything happens for a reason right. If not he wouldn't have been there to save my ass.
" What did they need to tell us?"
" I don't know. We'll find out tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
This was sorta a filler chapter. It leads up to some more important events though. I'm writing another story called Being Grace. Please check it out!