Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

I guess we're going to Vermont.

We we're all laughing over apple pie when Eamon cleared his throat.
"Guys, I think you should know that I told Ashleigh our secret. I told him, well, because we're getting married!" Everyone started to congratulate him. Then dad cleared his throat. His was more throaty and serious though. Not like Eamon's nervous one.
" Because of recent events. you're mother and I have decided to move to Vermont." Everyone erupted into loud chatter, yelling at mom and dad. Mom cleared her throat this time.
" It would be better for everyone. Bethel is getting to be dangerous for us." I skipped the ritual throat clearing and raised my voice.
" What about Jake and I?!" Apollo looked at me incredulously with his mouth agape.
" Are you serious?! He got us into this ! He's the one who poisoned me with the coins! He's the problem." Dad took his turn to be furious.
" Are you trying to tell me you've been going out with a hunter? You decided to put your silly crush before this family!"
" He's not a crush! He really loves me!" Olivia snorted.
" You guys haven't even made out yet."
" Shut up, yes we have. " I suck my tongue at her.
" Ewww. Please don't tell me you screwed each other." Apollo looked at me eyes wide. The thought of his sister doing it with that scared him. Mom jumped up sending a water glass flying.
" Are you using protection!?!" Dad started shaking.
" If that lay a hand on you I swear-" A whistle was heard by all and we looked at it's owner. Ashleigh.
" Every body calm down and we'll take turns sharing our thoughts." I went first.
" I'm sorry for not telling you that Jacob was a hunter. But he promised me he would not do anything to harm us because he loves me." Dad spoke up next.
" I respect that but you have only known this boy for a month and you shouldn't be doing god knows what with him and-" I interrupted.
" We haven't been having sex." He let out a sigh of relief.
" Still. You shouldn't have trusted him. You're both so young and think you understand the dangers of life but you don't and go off trying to defy the rules anyway." Apollo interceded.
" I'm sorry that I didn't warn everybody when I first saw Jacob, but I tried to sympathize with Adonia and Jacob. If I ever found out that Lizzie had to kill me I would shoot myself. After our house was vandalized I started to suspect him and hate him." Olivia inhaled.
" At school I heard that Jacob's mother belongs to a witch coven. I didn't think it would be important to tell you so i kinda forgot about it. I'm sorry Adonia for saying you did inappropriate stuff with you boyfriend." She added the last part with a giggle. Mom sat back down.
" Well, now that we know about Jacob's mother I guess it's a definite we have to move. Adonia will also have to break up with her boyfriend." She gave me a stern look. Eamon kissed Ashleigh.
" You should go into counseling babe." And wit that we left the table to go tell our friends the news and start gathering our stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw. This chapter is sad. There's a lot more drama to come though. Hope you enjoy.