Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

5 Minute Phone Calls

Jacob's POV
Uncle Bill puled me out of his truck and slammed the door. One of his thumbs was latched on to my earlobe and the other was fiddling with the house keys. As he opened the door I saw my mother sitting at the table weeping.
" How the fuck could you do something as reckless as that?!?" Uncle Bill Screamed it so loud I thought his eyes were about to pop out if his head.
" What do you mean by reckless? Going out on a date with my girlfriend?" I snorted and opened the refrigerator helping my self to some soda. My mother stood up. Her eyes a blaze with hate.
" How could you call that vermin your girlfriend? She's a wolf. You should have told me about her. You should have killed her when you got the chance!" Good old Uncle Billy stood up again.
" Because of that idiotic move your Uncle Tom is dead! If you wanted to get some action you should have gone with a cheerleader or something." I shuddered remembering how on my first day the obsessive blond clung to me like a frightened animal. Adonia was smart, witty, independent, and she had exotic features. She was perfect.
" Now I understand why you would never let me meet her." Mom sobbed out the sentence instead of saying it.
" You know what mom, I don't understand why we have to kill wolves. They're people to. They have souls too. I love her, ok, except it." Bill looked at me like I was crazy.
" You barely even know this girl. How could you love her? You have disgraced this family with your stupid action." I sighed went up to my room and closed the door. I looked at my phone. One new message.
" Um, Jake it's me. I've been thinking. Did you keep your promise? You said you would never tell," she was crying now,"Look, um, we're moving to Vermont in a couple of days. It would be best if we broke up. Ok. Oh, and Jake. Please don't call me back."
I fell asleep crying. That morning I came down stairs to see mom cooking pancakes and Bill drinking coffee.
" Hi hon, um, were sorry about blowing up like that. It was unnecessary. But we forbade you from seeing this ....thing." I shrugged it of. It won't matter if I told her we broke up or not.
" Hey, why were you in the woods?" I turned to look at Bill.
" You're Mom figured that you would be at you're girl friends house so I came to see if you wanted to spend some time with the family and work on hunting skills. That's when I got the scent and we followed it to the woods." Uncle Bill went on about how we have to capture and kill Adonia's family. I kept my mouth shut about them moving. No use creating more trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! I'll try to get some chapters for my other story up soon! I promise!