Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Poor Joshua...

It had been 3 months since we had moved to Vermont. It was nice. We had a bigger house, the forest was bigger, and I had more friends and was sorta popular.
I was sitting with my friends and their boyfriends at lunch when they had started to bring up the dreaded topic. A boyfriend for me.
" Oh come on. I don't see why not. You're popular, pretty, smart. Any guy would be crazy not to date you." This annoying statement came from Candy. She had long red hair and big green eyes. She was also...how do I say it.....endowed. She was considered the most gorgeous girl in school and was dating the star soccer player.
" I know someone who likes you." Great. now Angie had to start throwing in comments. She was considered the school brain. She had cute cropped blond hair and caramel skin. Once paired with her piercing hazel eyes, she was considered an exotic beauty. How I fit in with these girls I'll never know. Angie piped up again.
" Look, here he comes." I turned around and mentally groaned. Joshua. Don't get me wrong. He was adorable, funny, and an athlete. But he wasn't my type. No one was my type...except....no, I can't think about him. He betrayed me.
Joshua approached my table.
" Hey Adonia! I was wondering, can I talk to you in private."
" Um, sure. Why not?" We walked through the doors out to the soccer field.
" Look, I kinda like you so um, do you wanna go out on a date?" I wanted to say yes. I wanted to tell him I liked him to. But I didn't because that would be a lie.
" Josh, I like you, but only as a friend. Okay, let's leave like that." His smile instantly fell.
" Wow. Are you serious. Are you freaking' serious. I spent three whole months dreaming about you, watching you, studying you. I wanted you, and I was willing enough to be nice to you even though you are an emo freak who doesn't talk to anybody! The least you can do is say yes to a simple date!" I couldn't believe my ears. Not only was he stalking me but he thought I was a freak. What was he talking about? I had plenty of friends.
" Look Josh, you're kinda scaring me. Can we please drop this and pretend it never happened."
" Damn right it never happened! There is no way in hell I could be rejected by someone like you." He ran off an I was left there to try to make sense of what had happened.
Josh's POV.
She got in her beat up car and started to drive away. This had been my routine for three months. I couldn't help it. I was crazy about her. I would follow her in my car wherever she went and watch her from a safe distance. Not today though.
I went to my computer. I went to google. Some people would consider me insane for this, but try having your heart ripped out and repeatedly stamped on. That's right. I bought a gun.
Two weeks had passed and my gun finally came in the mail. I watched her. It was a Friday so she must have plans. I heard her tell her friends that she couldn't go ice skating today. She drove and drove. It was almost night. Where the hell was she going? It was 7:30. She pulled over to the side of the woods. Perfect place for me to kill her. She walked out carrying a duffel bag. I followed.
Now it was pitch black. Suddenly, I heard a growl. Staring me in the face was a wolf. Not any wolf though. this one had red eyes and was foaming at the mouth. I tried to run but immediately felt a searing pain through my leg, then I blacked out.
Adonia's POV
I woke up and next to me was Joshua's body. He had been torn to shreds and blood was every where. In what was left of his hand was a gun. I had killed him. God, what was wrong with me. I quickly drove home to the comfort of my parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! Comment if you do! =)