Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Something Has to Change

Jacob's POV
When I looked in the mirror, I realized something had to change. It has only been two weeks since she left, yet I still think about her. I wake up in the morning, reach for the phone and realize that she's not there to call. I look for her at school, but I am disappointed. I wait for Fridays where it's our movie day. We always sit in, eat junk food, and watch scary movies. It's something that we enjoyed, well used to. I look in the mirror. I can't be this person anymore. I have to change.
A month later.
I pulled into my drive way. Thank god it's Friday. I looked over at the passenger seat. My girlfriend Casey was blabbering too much. Oh, well. She was stupid and mean, but she was hot. As we walked inside my mother approached us frantically. Oh yeah. Forgot to mention this. Mom and Casey have become friends, and Casey is now interested in witchcraft and hunting of the supernatural. Yay. Just what I wanted, to see my girlfriend at work.
" Guys, we have to go on a road trip. Rowena from the fourth coven of Hectate just called. A boy was murdered in Vermont. She believes it was wolves. This has been the 50th wolf attack that America has seen. We need to stop it. This is probably gonna call for a war. Stupid mongrels deserve it though." I sighed. Casey was already on the phone calling her mom. What a weekend this was going to be.
We arrived at Vermont and pulled up at this little green house. A woman walked out. she and my talked for a while. We then drove to the morgue.
The boys face was ripped off. His arms were reduced to nubs. It was disgusting. As I was inspecting the body along with Casey and mom I noticed something. An earring was stuck in the flesh. I pulled it out. I recognized the blue gem. Adonia.
I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about Adonia hurting the boy. She wouldn't do that to me? Would she? Why did she kill him? I walked down to the hotel lobby to find my mom sitting in a recliner talking to someone. She hung up the phone. "This is the last straw. We're calling for a war."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been sick and grounded.