Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

This is SPARTA!

It has been two weeks since I murdered Josh. I haven't come out of my room and I haven't talked to anybody. I hate myself. I'm a monster. I started to sob again. My friends have come by numerous times to try to cheer me up but it won't work. They just think my grandma died. That's the excuse mom gave them. The only one who always knew how to cheer me up was...no, never mind. Apollo walked in and sat on my tweety bird comforter.
" Look, sis it was an honest mistake. You didn't mean to hurt him." I looked up and sniffled.
" I didn't just hurt him...I KILLED him." Jeez, was that my voice? It was gravely from all the crying I've been doing.
" Well, you just wanted mom and dad to have a fun date so.." That night dad was supposed to be prowling the forest making sure no one came in while I was transformed. The problem was that he and mom had planned a date. I insisted that I could take care of myself and that he should go on the date.
" We don't even know why the jerk wad was even in the forest that late either so maybe..." I threw a pillow at him.
" JOSHUA WAS INNOCENT! LEAVE HIM OUT OF MY PROBLEMS!"
" Fine I was just trying to help." With that he left. I sobbed myself to sleep. I had a dream. A weird dream.
I was walking through the forest in the day. People were dead. Innocent towns people, other wolf packs, a couple of vampires were lying there and lots of witches. As I was walking I noticed someone squirming. I looked closer. Olivia. She wasn't supposed to be a wolf yet, right? She pointed to the right before passing out dead. I followed the direction of her hand. Apollo was still alive. His hand was bitten off though. Mom and dad were lying next to each other dead. I saw Jacob's mom trying to crawl away from the battle scene. She turned around and screamed 'Quick!' I fell on back. I turned around and looked up. There was Jacob holding an ax high above my head, he brought it down and...
I awoke from my dream screaming. Olivia was by my side shaking me.
" Come on. dad's calling a family meeting."
Dad cleared his throat once we all sat down. " Due to recent events, I have been informed that witches have moved in there area and are planning to attack. 10 groups have already been slaughtered. This calls for war."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you like! Comments also help me update faster....