Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

We can't turn back

Adonia's POV
I was scared. There were about 900 witches to about 200 werewolves. A 700 difference. Not to mention my whole family was going to fight. We were stationed to follow them. We were just stalking them basically. Until they decide to make a move. Then things would get hectic. Right now we were getting ready to leave the house. A tribe was watching town making sure that no witches would enter town .The forest we would be fighting at is 10 miles away. I walked to the mailbox, I don't know why I did, but I felt something pulling me there. I gasped when I looked inside.
There was a small wolfs bane flower with a note and ring attached. It was my ring. The note said " A promise is a promise. Forever." My thoughts raced to what Jacob said months ago.
We were sitting together on the sofa. He looked at me.
" I love you Adonia. " I was crying because we would never have a normal relationship. He wiped my tear away with the back of his hand. " I will always protect you no matter what stands in my way. I promise."
I turned my head and looked at the car. Everyone was in it staring at me with puzzled faces. Dad motioned for me to get in. I slipped the ring on and got inside. I smiled to myself. Don't worry Jacob. I'll protect you too.

No one's POV.
The witches were all waiting in the clearing with their guns. Next thing you knew, a loud growl was heard, followed by a shot. The leader yelled.
" Who did that?! We can't shoot until we see them!" Another scream was heard, then another growl. The wolves were rapidly entering the clearing. A young witch, blond about 17 picked up a gun that belonged to a fallen witch. She tried to shoot while muttering a defense spell but before she could finish the wolves claws came out. He ripped out her throat in one swipe. Her neck spewed blood and she collapsed eyes rolling back in her head. This was the case for many of the fallen witches. . One was trying bury a hatchet in the beasts head while another one came up behind her and snapped her spine. She bent like a folding chair. Limbs were getting torn off. Claws were digging into shoulders, piercing the bone, the with a swipe your arm was gone. Heads were ripped by wolves who had sunk their teeth into the brains off a witch , blood running down the face like a waterfall, and with one twist you were beheaded. Bones breaking into a million pieces, flesh being torn off like wrapping paper to a present, entrails puled out and thrown all over the place so that it looked like miles and miles off bungee cord. It was gruesome for witches. Don't get me wrong, wolves were having a bad time too. They were being turned into random creatures like toads and unicorns. This was done by some of the few yet peaceful witches though. When they were running a saw came down on their torso and ripped them in half. Blood spewing everywhere. Fur was being ripped out to have flesh come along with it. With one bullet a paw could be shot clear off. Tails and muzzles being hacked off, you could hear the bone crack. Bullets piercing the heart, only to leave one dead as doornail. Yes, it was a gruesome battle. The battle would continue for another two days. But it was not noticed by the towns people, or the star crossed lovers who were running around frantic and worried trying to find each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoy it! It's almost over =(. Comment and I'll make the ending nice.