Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

The Date

I walked into to school Friday only to find that all the girls were buzzing about Jacob. They're opinions were something like ' Omg! He's gorgeous' or ' I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.' My favorite came from the school b*tch. Casey. 'I heard that freak Adonia is his neighbor. I'm not worried though. She's as pretty as a horse's ass. ' After she said this her group twittered with laughter. I can't help but roll my eyes. She's such a loser. Our science teacher Mr. Hartley came in and told us to find lab partners. I partnered up with Jackie my bff, while Casey ran towards Jacob. She had her hand on his arm and was stroking it. I couldn't hear what she was saying though. She started laughing and in a matter of seconds so was he. He touched a lock of her fake blond hair and she giggled. I felt like gagging.
" Are you jealous?" chimed Jackie. I shot her an evil glare. She snickered and rolled her eyes. I just couldn't wait for tomorrow
Soon enough it was Saturday. I stood in front of Jacob's house. I was tempted to just run and leave but he had to open the door. His smile compelled me to stay.
" So where are you taking me?" he asked in a jovial manner.
" To the town prison.... just kidding. I don't know. Maybe just a drive by of the whole area."
" Sounds awesome. Let's go." Afterward I took him to the local ice cream shop. After arguing that I can pay for myself we sat down.
" So, do you know anything about that girl Casey?" I sucked in my breath. Of course. He would have to go for her. The pretty, blond, cheerleader. There was no chance he would ever want me. I was plain, secretive, and Casey was right,...a freak.
" Cuz she told me she was an A student in science but I don't really believe her , and, well I want a good grade." I laughed. Thank you goddess Venus of love! After a while of talking about school I asked about his past.
" I was wondering, why did you move here?"
" Well, um, my mom was in an abusive relationship. We tried getting a restraining order but he kept bothering us. So we moved out here."
" Oh, I'm sorry for asking. I didn't mean to intrude but.." I was cut off.
" Don't worry about it. You're really cool. You know that. " My heart was doing flips.
" Thanks. We should start getting back. It's getting late." The min reason I wanted to leave was because it was Apollo's time to change. Eamon and I had to patrol the areas while he was in wolf form. It would be bad if someone walked in while he was in form because everyone knows to stay away from a raging wolf, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh, I wonder what will happen next? =p