Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

The Visitor

Apollo screamed. Blood seeped out of his skin as it ripped. Slowly, flesh started falling off. His eyes narrowed and turned golden. He threw his head back and we watched silently as his jaw grew.
I looked away. I couldn't bear to see someone in this agony. It was bad enough having to go through it, but having to watch your sibling go through it was too much. I heard a growl and turned around. Apollo was a wolf. We packed him into the van and drove away to the nearest woods. Our territory. As we walked around while Apollo hunted, I smelled something. Wolf bane. Eamon sniffed the air. He knew it was here too. We had to get to Apollo before it was too late. We ran.
They're Apollo lay. He was shaking. I carefully opened his jaw. I pulled out the deadly plant. I was automatically suspicious. Why would wolf bane be here, it hasn't grow in these woods?
Eamon inspected our brother. " Are you okay dude?"
Apollo sat up shakily " Y-Yeah. I was trying to chase this person and next thing I knew I was greeted by a mouthful of t-that." he said while pointing to the plant.
Someone was trying to sabotage us and they knew our secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this was so short.