Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Jacob's Promise...

Jacob's POV
I walked through the damp forest, my feet sinking in the wet ground as I scattered the protection coins. I know it sounds stupid but it really works. My mom is a Wicca and she made up the spell.
When my dad was alive we used to hunt mythical creatures together. It was our family business. He was attacked by a werewolf and killed. We really had to move because a crazy witch hunter was after mom.
The scent of the wolves was strong in the area. Three males, two adults and a teenager. There was an adult woman and a teenager. I recognized their smell but I didn't know from where. My phone rang.
"Hello?"
" Hi, Jacob?" Oh my god, my palms were getting sweaty as I heard her voice. She made my heart beat fast and my head pound. It's like we were meant to be together.
" Um, yeah, hey, what's up?"
" Oh, um, I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie?"
" Yeah, of course, I'll be there in fifteen minutes."
"Bye Jake."
" Bye Adonia."
I pulled up at her house. I was greeted by a waving Adonia. She was wearing a light blue tank top with a blue and yellow sweater and a mini skirt of denim.
" You look really nice."
" Thanks." As I helped her into the truck I recognized a faint smell. My heart stopped. I sniffed the air again. It was all over her and wafting out of her house. It was the wolf smell. Shit. The girl I loved i was supposed to kill . I couldn't hurt her or her family, I just couldn't. What if my mom found out? No, I promise I would never let mom or the other hunters know, I promise to protect this girl, even if it hurts me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen to their forbidden relationship? P.S. If I don't get any feedback I'll start doubting my skills and never write another chapter, so tell me what you think.