Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

The Movie...

I kept looking at Jake through out the whole entire movie. I tried to watch the darn flick but it was so awkward. I knew we should have chosen the romantic movie, but no. I thought I would be embarrassed by kiss scenes so I chose "The Wolf man". The guy let us in because he thought Jake was 17.
I looked at him again. He was fidgeting at stealing glances at me while rubbing the back of his neck. What's wrong with him?
" Are you ok?" He looked at me and silently nodded and looked away again.
We walked to his truck and the whole ride home was silent. Did I do something wrong? He probably doesn't like me. He probably only said yes to make me feel better. He was probably thinking about Casey. He was probably was wanting the night to end. We pulled into my drive way.
" This is your stop." He said it so harshly. It was confirmed. He didn't want me. i tried to stop my flow of tears but they kept coming. I had to get out. I tried to open he door but Jacob grabbed my arm.
" Hey what's wrong why are you crying?" I looked at him and more tears came out.
" Just leave me alone, you hate me!"
" Where did you get that idea?"
" You ignored me this whole entire time, you obviously don't want to be with me."
" That's not...ugh...that's not why I ignored you."
" Why then?"
" I can't tell you." He looked down when he said it, and he let go of my arm. That's when I made my run for it.
I walked into the house and my dad noticed my tears.
" Did that boy hurt you?!?"
" No dad!" And with that I slammed the door.
Jacob's POV
I walked into my room and slammed the door to my room. A couple minutes later my mom knocked on the door.
"Can I come in?" I sprayed myself with Axe so she couldn't smell the wolf.
"Yep"
"Honey, are you ok?"
"Yeah mom, girl problems."
"Oh, um ok." She left and I reached for the phone. After a couple of rings I heard her melodious voice.
" What do you want Jake?"
" I....I" I had to say this, it was my only chance. "Adonia, I think I might be in love with you."
"What?"
" I only ignored you because....because my family hunts werewolves....and I know what you are...but I still love you." My heart was racing. It was finally out. Hopefully she would think kindly of me and we could be together.
" I...um...bye Jacob." Click. She hung up the phone. I swallowed.
God. What did I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm on a roll, two chapters in one day. Remeber! Comment!