Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Life sucks doesn't it?

I. Hate. My. Life. My wonderful, adorable, funny, amazing, crush liked me back...but he was destined to kill me. It was like Shakespeare had thought up my destiny and decided to make it a tragedy much like that of Macbeth's. I didn't understand. I couldn't, I didn't want to. Why was everything so unfair? On top of that in a couple of hours I would be turning. What if I saw him in the woods? Would that possibly count as a date? I laughed at my thoughts. I am so messed up. Instead of worrying about ripping the throat out of my potential boyfriend I'm worrying about a date. I sighed. I had to sort this out. I lowered the Alanis Morissette song that was blasting out of my speakers and dialed my cell.
Jacob's POV
I. Hate. My. Life. The girl I was in love with probably was afraid of me. I was sitting on my bed curled up in fetal position listening to Taylor Sift, And yes, I listen to Taylor Swift. Well, only when I had been rejected and that is not often. I can't get it. I love her. I really, really love her, but I had to kill her. Our kids would have such conflicted lives. I laughed at that. Wait? Did I just think about having kids? God,I am acting like such a girl. The phone rang. It was her. I quickly turned down my ipod before answering. It would be embarrassing to have her hear that.
Normal POV.
He finally picked up the phone. I swear I heard You Belong With Me in the background and suppressed a giggle.
" Hey. Adonia, about what I said earlier-" I cut him off.
" It's ok. And well, I think I love-well, um, like you too." There were brief moments of silence. I had to break it.
" This relationship is going to be almost impossible."
" I know. But I want to make it possible." I laughed.
" Yeah, but it's going to take a lot of sneaking around."
" Well, my mom won't know that your wolf girl and your parents won't know that I am hunter Joe." He put it so simply that I fell over laughing.
" Yeah, ok. Well I have to go. Whatever you do don't go in the woods tonight."
" Wasn't planning to."
" Bye. "
" Bye." After he said that I hung up the phone. I looked at the clock. An hour to spare. I fell on my bed laughing. That was it. We were together. I couldn't stop my self from giggling like a madman every time I thought of him. My stomach would fill with butterflies. My mom entered my room to see me sprawled out on the bed.
" What's wrong with you missy?" she said laughing at me.
" Nothing but teenage hormones."
" Well, start getting ready." She closed the door and i started packing my bag with wipes, change of clothes, a toothbrush, and mints. Everything one needs for after the transformation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They're together! Still no comments =( I would stop posting but I love the story too much.