Status: Complete!

You Deserve Much Better

The Beginning Of The End.

Damion, Abcde, Imogene, Santiago, and Grant stapled 'Missing Person' flyers all over the city. On trees, phone posts, benches and much more. Elijah's face was in coffee shops, entrances to stores, but nothing ever came up.

After months of searching, the cops decided he was gone, dead. Devastated by the news, all gave up hope. His father even went out of the city, posting flyers with contact information. But their efforts were in vain.

Every night since Elijah was gone, Damion was getting deeper and deeper into his own lake of guilt. He blames himself for hisboyfriend good friend's disappearance. Santiago was never the same without his best friend. Both Damion and Santiago hardly talked to anyone, but Santiago is recovering slowly. He began talking again, faking a smile. While Damion was drowning in his own lake. Grant tried, Leonard's tried, even Santiago. Damion just never recovered. The hole in his heart was to big to fill. He tried being happy again, but failed miserably. The kids thought they lost another friend, and eventually Damion became distant.

He never gave up looking, though. Although Abcde, Imogene, Grant and eventually Santiago gave up, he never did.

Using the power if the Internet, he posted a picture on every social networking site trying to find him. The people of the world tried helping, but only gave him look alikes.

Now in his first year of college, he went off to study Art. His only outlet made him popular, but he didn't want that.

All he wanted was his boyfriend back.

And Damion's determined to find him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel coming soon.

Good ending?