Screw Love; Hate's More Fun

Number Two

Just keep walking, Taylor thought to himself one day after getting hit in the head with a basketball, which had obviously been thrown by Trent.

"Hey Taylor, too scared to say anything?" Trent taunted. Taylor looked back.

"No, I'm not," he replied, getting angry, "I just choose to ignore you."

"He speaks!" Trent said, "how long have you been doing that for?"

"Longer than you, I think," Taylor said, walking away.

"You think, too?" Trent asked, "what else can you do?" Taylor had had enough; turning back to Trent, he walked up to him and punched him in the face.

"Why the Hell'd you do that?" Trent yelled.

"I've had enough of you," Taylor replied, "I shouldn't have just ignored you all this time. All this time I should've done something about it, and now I have." Taylor had surprised everybody around him and Trent; he wasn't violent, and yet he had just punched Trent. Taylor continued to walk.

"Do that again," Trent began, "and I'll rip your head off!"

It's just a threat, Taylor thought, ignore him. I don't need to get into anymore trouble.

Taylor heard running behind him. "That was really impulsive," Lucia commented, "I wouldn't have expected somebody like you to do a thing like that."

"It shows you what anybody's capable of," Taylor told her, "and I hope that the teachers don't find out, or I'm going to be in a lot of trouble."

"You're in a lot of trouble, anyway," Lucia told him, "when somebody does something to Trent, he always seeks revenge. You should be really careful now."

"Or maybe he won't have the guts to come near me anymore," Taylor said, "after that, anyway."

He has no brains though, who knows what he's capable of?