Status: xD..

Be My Valentine.

Part Three

"Look. at. this. view." He came up behind me, I leaned in to him and tried to memorize the view from this window. You could see the entire skyline of the city. The one thing better than living in Manhattan, is living where you can see it from your bedroom window. "This place is perfect." Suddenly I was jumpy. I started running through the apartment, from the kitchen to the lofty thing on top. He followed me, laughing at me as I pranced.

"Look," I started, as I got into the kitchen. "This is where you can teach me how to cook." I played with the cabinets.

"That's a losing battle," he murmured. I faked a hurt expression but his smile wiped it off within seconds.

Running to the livingroom, "This is where you can watch countless hours of any show you want."

He leaned against the doorway, his eyebrows raised. "Alone?" he asked.

"Well I might tag along if you'd like." I smiled, skipping over to him and grabbing his hand.

"I'd love." he added as I dragged him along to the bedroom.

"And this! Is where we can sleep the whole day away. And where we say 'goodmorning' because if I don't get a goodmorning, my whole day is ruined."

He stepped closer, still holding my hand, he pulled me the rest of the distance until I bumped into him. "So you like my goodmornings, huh?"

"Love em," I said breathlessly, looking up at him.

Fireworks were going off in my head as he leaned in. "What do you love about them?" He murmured into my skin as his lips traveled down to my shoulder.

"Well," I struggled to find words, "There's the 'good' part.."

"Mnm."

"And the 'morning' part." I sighed, I just couldn't think like this. He pulled back to give me his infamous smile. "And the you part." I got in before he redirected to my lips. I smiled back into the kiss. "Oh!" I gasped, causing him to jump a bit. "I forgot to show you the best part!" I reluctantly took a step back and dragged him by the corner of his shirt to a door on the far side of the bedroom. It was a room too small to be a bedroom but too large for a closet. It already had built in shelves from the floor to the ceiling along every wall. "For our music." I spun around inside.

I turned to face him again, he seemed to be thinking really hard. "Do you like it? This place." He asked. I nodded slowly. "Then it's ours."

I couldn't do anything but scream as I ran into his arms. A place of our own.

This was perfect.