I'm in Love with a Guy that Will be the Death of Me.

12. School.

Anne Becker

English(Mr.Morgan) 8:15-9:00

Biology(Mr.Haddy) 9:05-9:50

AP Physics(Mr. Gose) 9:55-10:40

French (Mrs.Valchuchi) 10:45- 11:30

Lunch (b) 11:30-12:15

Photography(Miss.Marvil) 12:20-1:05

P/E(Coach Karr) 1:10-1:55

Study Hall 2:00-2:45

This may change. I'm not always going to follow on this, but here is the ruff draft, I'm sure it will change! So don't hold it against me

When I finally arrived at the deans office he wasn't in so I had to wait. After about an hour he finally arrived. The time now is 10:30 so I look down at my schedule and see that I should be in my AP physics class. It only lasts another 10 minutes so I decide to skip it and find my locker.

I walk down to hallway 'D' and find locker 426. I quickly spin in my combination and start to load my books in, I grab a magnetic mirror and a mini bulletin board and stick it up there as well.

After all my books and gadgets are in my locker, my back pack is light enough to lift. I look down and my watch and grab my books for 4th hour French.

I make my way down the hall, looking from left to right, for the classroom. The bell rings and I'm suddenly caught in the stream of kids coming out of the rooms.

I push my way through the crowd of people not paying attention to the protests and mean glances thrown my way. As the crowd began to thin out I found the class. I opened the door and went inside. I walk up to the teachers desk and set down an envelope I'm suppose to give to all my teachers. "Ahh yes,Anne, right? Welcome, you can take a seat where ever you like." the teacher said motioning to the seats.

I pick a seat in the far left hand corner of the room. Taking out my French book, a pen, and a notebook, I set them on the desk, and began to idly doodle. I lift my head when the seat next to me becomes occupied. "Well hello Anne, fancy meeting you here." I met the smirking face of ALex.

"What do you want?" I ask not really caring about playing games.

"I just came to give you a regular Hemrose High welcome." he said cheerfully.

I keep the look of indifference on my face. "Oh sorry, I never expected you to be one for welcoming committees, and spirit coordinator." I say obnoxiously.

"Oh Anne you have no idea how spirit like I can be." Alex responded. His tone was light but his eyes were serious.

"Alex." I hear a girls voice sing. I turn and look to see a girl waving seductively at us.

"Well thats my call." says Alex getting up. He walks over to the girl and a crowd starts to gather around him. I role my eyes and go back to drawing on my notebook.

Looking up I see Jesse walk in. As soon he sees me he starts to walk over. "Hey Anne. So I guess I don't have to ask around for the new girl anymore." says with an easy smile sitting down.

"Nope I guess not. How are you?" I ask.

"Boring, you spilling coffee on me, has been the highlight of my day so far." he replies.

"That's really sad." I say laughing. "But I'm here now and maybe I can make your day a little less boring."

"Yes, maybe you can." he says smiling. He face suddenly turns dark and he looks back at me. "WHat is Simetna doing? He keeps looking over here." Jesse asks.

"Oh, well my step-dad is partners with his dad, so he came over to dinner. I think he's just kinda shocked to see me in his territory." I say indifferently.

"Well, he's an asshole so be careful." he says, looking at me.

I smile, "Thank's hunn I'll be careful."

Jesse smile and blushes.

"What?" I ask.

"You called me hunn." he says in a childish voice.

I laugh, "Why yes I did hun. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh yeah! Of course! " he replies quickly.

"Okay class, sit down. We have a new student. Won't you please introduce your self Anne." Say a woman with a think French accent.

I look around the class, acting as if I am ager to see the new girl. Jesse nudges my chair, but I just shake my head. "Come on." says the woman, pointing directly at me.

I role my eyes and stand up. "My names Anne." I say quickly and then sit back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! Like always please comment!
Shout out to:

XxShootingliesxX

lil_angel666

XXXXXXXXXXX

Death flower9625

You guys are AMAZING! thank you for the comments!