I'm in Love with a Guy that Will be the Death of Me.

8. Not as planned.

I look over at the clock. Damn it's 6:45 where suppose to be at the Alcantree's house at 8:00, I better start getting ready.

I go into the shower putting the water as hot as it can go. At first it hurts but I get use to the burn. I'm looking forward to seeing Anne again, to have a little "one-on- one" time with her.

It's so stupid I could get any girl in the city but some how I want this girl, man my head is seriously fucked up.

She was different, I know very little about her but she's different a new challenge.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist.

My dad told me I had to look good tonight which meant no jeans for me.

I decided on a pair of black dress pants and a dark blue silk shirt. I don't care what my dad says there is no way in hell that I'm going to where a tie.

"Alex."

I here my name faintly being called. Coming I yell down.

I grab my wallet and head down. "What do you want?" I ask.

"I just wanted to warn you not to go shooting off your mouth off at dinner. They have been nice enough to invite us and I don't want you making me look bad in front of my boss and his wife!" he said.

"Yeah dad got it no embarrassing you in front of your boss got it." I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me again why mom isn't coming along? " I ask with sincere interest.

"I told your mom that we were just going to attend a business meeting and she would probably rather stay at home." replied my dad not missing a beat.

"You just want her to stay home so you can go flirt with your BOSSES pretty wife." I mumbled to low for him to hear.

"Come along Alex we musn't be late." said my dad sounding like a 80 year old british woman.

"No we musn't" I said copying his tone.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Standing out side the Alcantree's house I can hear mumbling. My dad rings the door bell and soon I hear a very high pitched voice yell "oh there here, there here... I'll get it. I'll get it." I can tell immediately by the voice that it belongs to Lisa Alcantree.

She opened the door with a composed face as if she weren't just jumping with joy as we pulled up.

"Come in, Come in" she said waving use in.

What's with her repeating stuff?

Me and my dad are standing in what seems to be there greeting hall, when I see a flash of orange out of the corner of my eye.

I stand there shocked as I take in how Anne looks.

She.... she looks hot and sexy, with a grace about her.

I could faintly here Lisa talking to me but I couldn't do anything about it. I was frozen, I knew my mouth was open and my eyes were bugging out.

"Alex... Alex!!!" I here Lisa yell.

"oh I'm sorry. No thank you Lisa I saw the house last time I was here." I said regaining composure.

"Oh okay, if your sure." she said. I could hear the begging in her voice. If I said anything it would probably a smart ass comment that would kick me in the ass later, so I just smiled at her.

"well don't you look sexy. Do you think you could do a little spin for me?" I ask

"Sure" she said. I was caught off guard I was sure she would slap me or at least say no.

As she spun around I let my eyes roam over her body trying to take it in.

Down from her rosy lips, to her neck, to her plump breasts which where showing off a beautiful amount of cleavage. Down to her thin waist and her small but round but. The dress was cut really short showing off her fantastic legs.

"So babe how about a kiss?" I ask.

"I don't think that would be a good idea." she said.

"Oh come on just a quick one." I said a smirk on my face.

"No!"

"Why not?" i demanded this girl was getting on my nerves.
"I just don't think my boy friend would like that." she said a small smile playing o her lips.

A WHAT?! Did she just say what I think she said?

"boy...boy friend?" I asked stuttering. Dammit why the hell did I stutter, I don't care if she has a boy friend.. I don't care.

"Oh Anne there you are my angel." came a familiar voice.

Oh fuck no fucking way!! There's no fucking way her boy friend is Jake Practin.

The boy came up and wrapped his arms around Anne's waist.

Awwwh hell it was Jake Practin.

My face must have been hilarious because I saw Anne about to laugh but quickly turned it into a cough.

"Oh Anne who is this?" he asked like he didn't know me.

"Jake this is Alex, sadly he has to stay for dinner." she said.

"Oh, Hi Alex I'm Jake Anne's boy friend." he said extending his hand toward me.

I regained composer and extended my hand.

"NIce to meet you" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I hope you liked it. I'm going to try and commit to update more. Also I don't know how to change the font to make it bigger, because I want it to be easier for you guys to read.

So leave a comment or message me, please. It would really help me out :)

*Please comment :D*